02: Touch

⚠️ Sexual Scene

⚠️ Sexual Scene

As soon as Sanzu walked out of Y/n's café, he almost dropped the boxes he's carrying.

Holy shit

He walked as fast as he could into his car and hurriedly hopped in, almost flipping over the dorayaki boxes. He took off his mask and let out a few deep breaths, he looked down at his pants and there it is. A fucking boner. He had a hard on just by simply holding your hand.

He wants started to unzipped his pants before taking out his hard and throbbing cock. He can't help but imagine your face as he started stroking his length, your (e/c) eyes shining in tears and deeply staring at him, your (h/c) hair clutch in his hands as he shoved his cock deep in your throat and lastly your soft and (s/c) fingers wrapping around his member. Just thinking and fantasizing about you giving him a mind-blowing blowjob made him cum big time. His cum sprayed across the steering wheel as he bit his lower lip imagining it's your face.

"Fuck... U-ugh! Hmmm." he moaned at his release.

He opened his eyes remembering how you smiled at him and how you look flustered when your faces are only inches apart. He wants to see it again... and again and again, it's kind of addicting. He looked back at in front where your café is, he remembered the first time he saw you this morning.

Just like what Sanzu planned yesterday, he decided to buy Mikey one of his favorite snacks, dorayaki. He asked some of the Bonten guards which stores to buy and one of the them said that a café from this place has one of the best dorayaki he ever tasted. He planned to be the first person to buy because he doesnt want people to see him, even with his mask on he's still not a people person, he hated being stared at. He's parked in front of the shop at eight fifty-eight in the morning, the guard says that it opened at nine, so he's just right on time.

And at exactly nine o clock a woman with (h/c) hair come out of the café, wearing a simple denim pants, a white blouse and converse but damn, it complimented her curves and shape. The woman flipped the closed sign to open while holding a watering can, she happily watered the plants in front of the shop while bobbing her head in a rhythm.

Is she the owner of the café? I can't see her face that clearly but damn she's hot.

Sanzu open the car window to see your face clearly, you were busy watering the plants while listening to your favorite music. You turned around and face Sanzu's direction when one of your early customers greeted you and come inside.

Fuck... fuck... fuck...

That's the only thing running inside his head as soon as he saw your face.

Fuck! She's fucking gorgeous! How come someone like her be a café owner? Shouldn't she be a celebrity or a fucking actress? With that face I'm sure someone must have scouted her; she'll be famous for sure.