20: Countertop

Kakucho place the newly heated porridge in front of you and a glass of water along with a few pills of medicines

Kakucho place the newly heated porridge in front of you and a glass of water along with a few pills of medicines. You looked back to him as he seated on the chair beside you, he placed his left elbow on the table and lean his chin on his palm as he stared at you.

"Go on, eat" he ordered as he pushed the bowl of porridge closer to you. You look down to the food before grabbing the spoon and dunk it into porridge. You saw how sticky it is as it dripped from the spoon back to the bowl.

Even though you still don't have much of an appetite you still ate it, you know you have to at least eat half of it before taking your meds. After a few antagonizing minutes of forcing yourself to eat the porridge, you stopped when you felt that your throat won't swallow anymore of it.

"Just a few more, Y/n" Kakucho said as he grabbed the spoon from you and feed you himself. You shook your head when you saw the spoon nearing your mouth.

"No" you uttered before shutting your mouth close and look away.

"Come on, Y/n. Open your mouth, it's bad wasting food"

You didn't budge and continued to shut your mouth and didn't look at him. You heard the clanking of the spoon as it hits the bowl so you peeked to see if he had given up.

"You really won't eat anymore?" he asked you which you answered by shaking your head.

He nodded his head while looking at you. "Okay, then I guess I'll just eat the rest" your eyes widen when you saw him put the spoon you used into his mouth as he ate your leftover porridge.

What the-

"Hey! That's my spoon! Why would you use it?" you question him and tried to grab it away from the inside of his mouth but he swats your hands. Kakucho slowly pulled it out of his mouth and even licked it as he stared right at you.

"Damn, this taste good" he said before smirking and ate the rest of it. You looked at him with flustered face and mouth agape still not believing what you are seeing. The heat from your fever increases throughout your body when you saw how sensual he ate using your spoon.

As Kakucho took the last bite of the porridge, he swipes his thumb on lips before sucking it and smiled at you. "Did you take your medicines already?" he asked.

"Oh! right, I forgot" you said. You place the two pills in your palm while the glass on the other hand, you pop it into your mouth before drinking the water. You let out a deep sigh after taking it, you glanced back to Kakucho and noticed his hand draw near your lips. He wiped the corner of your lips with a tissue.

You smiled at him a little. "Thanks" you uttered. He then stands up and grabbed the plates before walking to the kitchen and placed it on the sink. You immediately stand up when you realize what he's going to do, you walked towards him in the sink. He wore the dishwashing gloves and was about to grab the scrubber when you stopped him.