49: Party

Afraid by The Neighbourhood⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Your hands grow cold as you take each step down the staircase. The white dress you're wearing sway in every move you make; you could already see the end of the staircase and that just adds to your nervousness.

"It's alright, Y/n. No need to fear, we're just gonna have fun tonight, that's all. It's a party so it's best if we enjoyed it" Koko's voice stated behind you.

You are still embarrassed from what you two did in your room just minutes ago. You even changed your lingerie to a much simpler white one, you can't bear to wear the black one knowing what you did in those. And just like that, the nervousness you're feeling were immediately clouded by self-consciousness.

"Easy for you to say" you answered Koko just as you reached the end of the staircase.

His arm wraps around your shoulder as he pulled you closer to his side. "You're blushing, did something come to your mind, love?" He teased and you answer it with a jab of your elbow in his stomach. He let out a groan but laughed it off afterwards.

"I'm kidding, no need to get violent. But if it's your thing and that turns you on then I will-"

You pushed him off your side and gave him a glare at your cheeks burn. "Jesus, Koko, just shut up!" You left him and walk even though you don't know where to go.

Your eyes roam around the first floor of the mansion. Everything looked expensive and elegant looking, from the chandelier hanging on the ceiling to furniture on every corner.

"Wow..." you mumbled in amusement when you saw a bear fur carpet in the living room.

You kept walking while stretching your neck looking around and be amused until you heard voices on the far left. Your brows furrowed and followed the voices, the moment you reach the outdoor porch in the backyard, your eyes settled on the people arguing.

"My bunny is gonna sit beside me, you bastard!" Sanzu yelled.

"Keep dreaming, asshole. Her assigned seat is next to me" Ran glared at him.

Rindou whos already sitting on his seat beside Ran, rolled his eyes. "Can the both of you shut up? She's not sitting beside any of you two"

Kakucho who also sitting nodded his head. "Rindou's right, she'll sit beside Mikey. Now, if you two want to live longer you better shut your mouth and behaved for once. We should welcome Y/n with hospitality and peacefulness and not with your ongoing fight"

"Too late, she already saw how you two idiots behaved like animals" a familiar voice stated on the far corner to your right.

Takeomi have his back leaning on the railing of the porch while smoking a cigarette. Your eyes widen when you saw him since it's been a while since you last saw him. Not to mention he's not as pressed on getting to know you like his other gang members are.