07: Suit

"Were you, huh?" he asked again

"Were you, huh?" he asked again. You looked at him with surprise and also with relief.

The man he's holding looked at him with anxiousness. "W-what do you mean hit? I'm not going to do that!"

The one who saved you smirked. "Oh really? Then what were you about to do huh? High five her?"

His grip from the man's hand tightens when he wiggled to get free. "Let me go! Do you want me to call the cops? This is considered harassment! Harassment, I tell you!"

You glanced at the silver haired man expecting him to retreat at the mention of the cops but he just laughed. He laughed at if it was the funniest thing he ever heard.

"You're going to call the cops? On me?" he pointed himself then laugh again.

The people around you looked at him with both adoration and weirdness.

"Yes! And I'm going to put you on jail! So, you better let go of me right now!"

The man holds his chin as if his thinking deeply. "Hmm...." he hummed. "No"

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"No as in not gonna happen"

The man who you bumped into, looked pissed off when the man didn't even bulge of his threat. "Then, its gonna be your girlfriend I'm going to send to jail. How about that?!"

The man with silvered hair tilts his head. "Girlfriend? What girlfriend? I don't do girlfriends"

"So, you're telling me you don't know that bitch?!" he pointed at your way which made the man stared at you.

You don't know what to do, you want to just run and get out of there but you can't. Your tears stopped now but your eyes are still red and a bit puffy. The man's eyes looked straight at yours which made you look away because of embarrassment.

You still feel his gaze on you, so look at him again for a bit. His dark black eyes drilled through your soul so looked away again and stared at your bags in the floor.

Perhaps I looked like a damsel in distress in his eyes. He must have regretted helping me now.

"You know what you're right" your eyes started to watered again when he answered.

He really regretted it, huh? Now he's going to leave and get out of here.

"She is my girlfriend"

See? I knew I- Wait, what?!

You snapped your eyes back to him as you looked at him with widened eyes.

"W-what?" your voice stuttered. He's still staring at you with amusement in his eyes.

He then looked back at the man and suddenly flipped his arms back and kicked his legs which made him fall to the ground.