35: Public

Jealous by Nick Jonas

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Five days. It's been five days since the incident with your stalker. During those days you stayed back in your apartment, Mikey insisted that you'll stay at his but when the security of the apartment stated that they'll tighten the security around the premises of the building, you felt relieved. Though, even if you didn't stay at Mikey's house, he still comes over to yours, at first you felt nervous since maybe he got too caught up with what happened with you two but when he stated that he didn't expect anything, your mind calmed down.

You placed a cup of coffee in your desk before continuing your work at your laptop. Your now in your office at the café having another cup of coffee. These past few days you've been having a lot of trouble sleeping, sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night because you could feel a pair of eyes on you, even though you're the only one in the room. You even maintain to shut your windows and curtains close in case someone is watching you through the window.

You took a heavy sigh before shutting down your laptop, you're finally done with the preparation for the café's second anniversary. It will be held in a week and you can't help but feel excited, you gave it a lot of thought since you decided to invite a lot of people.

As you continue to drink your remaining coffee you heard your phone buzzed, you grabbed it off the table to see who texted you.

From: Rindou

Are you free right now?

Your brows knit as you read Rindou's message. It's also been days since the incident in the restaurant and during those days the brothers also come and visit you at the café from time to time. Even though they were pretty cool about what happened, you on the other hand still felt shame with what happened. Yes, you enjoyed it and no, you didn't regret what happened but still the shame of doing that kind of act in public? It's even in a freaking restaurant for Pete's sake! That's where people eat.

You even remember what welcomed you on the night you got home at your apartment. Shopping bags. Yup, the shopping bags filled with clothes and shoes that they bought from the store, you knew deep inside you that the brothers really are stubborn and thick headed. You even asked them to take it away but they refused so you have no other choice but to keep it.

You brushed your hair back then typed a reply to Rindou.

'Yeah, I am. Why?'

You pressed send but you didn't place the phone down instead you waited for his respond which didn't take a minute.

From: Rindou

Good, we'll pick you up so get ready.

Your eyes widen in shock, you immediately type a reply.