24: First

⚠️ Sexual Assault

⚠️ Sexual Assault

Sanzu brushed his thumb on your wet lips and wiped it before placing it on his mouth to suck the wetness from your lips. Your lips are now apart with your tongue peeking between your teeth, he unconsciously licked his lips as he looked at your serene face.

You're still breathing deeply which means the drugs that he put on your drink is still in effect. As he gazed at you, a smile slowly formed on his lips thinking that he finally kissed you.

Finally! I get to taste her first.

Instead of kissing you again he uncovered your body from the comforter, he wants to see the whole of you. The shirt you're wearing were lifted up a bit at your stomach because of both your hands are positioned near your pillows. His eyes trailed from your neck, to your breast down to your exposed stomach and your legs. He noticed that you didn't even put on your leggings which means that you're only in your panties.

Sanzu brushed his hair back as he eyed your alluring body in front of him, you look so defenseless and innocent which made him more excited. He felt his pants tighten because of his growing boner, he let out a small groan when he felt the uncomfortable position of his cock on his pants as it tightens.

I need to do something about this.

He hurriedly unbuckled his belt, he tossed it on the floor before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, he then took out his throbbing and twitching hard cock out of his boxers. He saw how the pre cum pooled on the tip of his cock, it was thick and sticky. Sanzu let out a groan when he wrapped his hands around it and pumped it in a slow rhythm.

"Hmmm... Ugh- fuck" he moaned as he continued to stroke his cock while looking at your face and body. His eyes raked your whole body taking in all the curves and part of it, by doing that it just made him hornier and thirstier about claiming you. He wants to strip you off of your clothes right now and slide his cock into your wet pussy, he fucking wanted to but he knows that would be wrong.

It would be wrong because he won't be able to see your face made the expression of pleasure and ecstasy as he pounds on you, he won't be able to hear you moan his name as he takes you from behind and he won't be able to experience you riding him on top. He wanted that the first time you two will have sex will be that both of you are conscious and will enjoy it.

He moans again when he strokes his length faster, he didn't even bother to lower his voice. He continued to pump his cock up and down as he groans in pleasure, he wants to cum already but he felt like something is missing. While he jerks himself off his eyes landed on your hand near your pillow, he stared at it for a while before an idea strike his head.

He stopped stroking his cock with his hands, instead he took your one hand and hold it. His breathing deepens as he wrapped your hand around his cock just so he could imagine that it was you jerking him off.