41: Couple

The Wolf by The Spencer Lee Band

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

A loud crashing sound of glass echoed on the kitchen walls. The shattering pieces of the glass are sprawled around the tiled floor mixed with blood. A droplet of it continued to fall on the floor as Sanzu fisted his wounded hand.

"Calm the fuck down, Sanzu!" Takeomi shouted at his brother as he stands in front of him.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you fucker! She went on a date with another man, how can I calm down?!" Sanzu's voice boomed.

His hair is nowhere in a good style, it was rough and wild as it sticks on every direction. His face is in a completely angered expression and his clothes looked rugged. Sweats covered his face as he takes in deep breaths.

"You don't know that. She may just hang out with that guy and even if she did, you can't really do anything about it" Takeomi stated.

Hearing what his brother just said didn't calm down Sanzu even a bit, it even angered him more.

"Hang out? HANG OUT?! Are you fucking kidding me?! They sound so intimate when they're talking on the phone!" he roared. "And what do you mean by I can't do anything about it? I'll do anything and everything I can to fucking kill that guy!"

Takeomi almost rolled his eyes as he listens to his brother's rambles. He wanted to just sleep in his room the whole day but because of Sanzu's temper he couldn't. Not when he is practically throwing every breakable objects on the floor and walls. He wanted to not care anything about what was going on with Sanzu's obsession but something inside him also want to know what you were doing so he can be updated.

And just like what he wanted. He found out that you are on a date with another guy, he may sound like a hypocrite but hearing that out of Sanzu's mouth also made him want to throw the fucking glass table on the wall. But of course, he controlled himself.

Sanzu on the other hand is still on outrage.

"I'm gonna kill that motherfucker" he gritted on his teeth and was about to throw another glass figurine on the wall when Takeomi finally gripped his wrist to stop him.

"Don't you fucking dare throw that. It's antique"

Sanzu glared at him before shoving the figurine on his chest. "Here you fucking go and shove it up your ass!" he growled and stomp away from the kitchen to the living room.

I don't even know what a fucking antique is!

He frustratingly combed his hair back and harshly sat on the couch. His chest is heaving as he breath deeper to control the rising anger inside him.

I'm fucking pissed. So fucking pissed!

He took out a small tin case from his suit's pocket and grab one of the rolled-up sticks inside. He didn't waste any time and light it up immediately as he place it in his lips and inhaled the toxic smoke.