10: Plan

⚠️ Sexual Scene

⚠️ Sexual Scene

Laying on a grey bed are a bunch of suits, from vest, to coat and even suspenders with different colors. Sanzu have his arms crossed on his chest while checking out the pile of clothes in front of him. He looked at the suspenders before shaking his head.

He's been standing there for almost an hour now and still not knowing what to wear for tonight.

"Argh!" he screamed in frustration before jumping on the bed making the clothes fall on the floor.

I'm going crazy! I only have five hours till the dinner and yet I still don't know what to fucking wear!

He looks up the ceiling and closed his eyes. He still can't believe you two are having dinner together, it's like a dream come true to Sanzu. He pictured your smiling face as you talked to him, the way you laugh, the way you touched him and the way you say his name. Finally! You two now know each other.

His breath deepens when he felt breathless, his body started getting hot and sensitive. He slowly opened his eyes and looked lower to his boxer. He groaned when he saw himself getting hard again. Every time he thinks of you, he gets hard and horny, he tried to control it especially when his at work but sometimes he can't. He has to rush to a bathroom or anywhere where he could privately relieve his self.

God dammit, this is getting out of control!

He tried to stop getting hard by imagining things that disgust him. His hard on slowly soften when he thought of one thing.

Your ex. Your fucking ex! I can't even believe that the two of us have the same name. It disgusts me!

His expression immediately shifts from smiling to gritting his teeth in rage. He opened his eyes with anger as he remembered the things that asshole did to you. He hurt you, he touches you, he even tried to force himself to you and kiss you!

He grabbed the lamp on his side table and throw it to the wall which made it shatters into pieces.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" he growled with anger before dialing a number on his phone.

With just a few rings, a man answered.

"Hello, boss?"

"Did you do what I asked you to do?"

"Yes boss"

"Good, make sure he doesnt escape and made it look like he run away. I don't want her to know we have any part with that animal's disappearance. We'll visit him ourselves tomorrow after the transaction" he ordered firmly.

"Understood, boss!" he then hangs up before going to the bathroom to have a cold shower because he got hard again.

Meanwhile, on the other room beside Sanzu, Rindou is busy pleasing himself.