Part 1

The city finally ended half a month of cloudy rain, and Shen Kanyu's old waist was finally able to catch his breath. Although it is still as hard as a steel plate, folding it is as painful as breaking it and deforming it, at least it can cook a meal for Gu Yutian.

Gu Yutian is the daughter of him and Gu Yansheng. She is three years old and goes to a small kindergarten class. She is a super noisy and lively little girl, but she is also very obedient. She likes all the meals Shen Kanyu cooks for her and everything Gu Yansheng takes her to do.

Shen Kanyu was cooking in the kitchen. Gu Yutian was halfway through the living room. Suddenly, she ran to the kitchen door with short legs and said milkily, "Dad, Dad, Dad said he was coming back today!"

Gu Yansheng is going home today?

Today, how is that possible?

Shen Kanyu moved his hand on his waist, turned his head and blinked, "Really? Did he tell you?"

"It's increased!" Gu Yutian nodded hard.

Shen Kanyu looked at his daughter's determined expression for a moment, and then smiled happily and bent his eyes: "Hey~ I must miss me. I can't help but come back."

"Then I have to cook a few more dishes." Shen Kanyu immediately felt that his waist didn't hurt so much. He happily took out more ingredients from the refrigerator, but he felt that he was too excited and had no idea because he was too excited and had no idea, so he took a notebook to sort out a menu.

Sweet and sweet favorite egg yolks, cod cakes, peanut pig bone porridge.

A Sheng's favorite fried balls, cold pork liver, sake clam chicken soup noodles.

Add two refreshing vegetarian dishes, shaved green bamboo shoots and white broccoli.

Perfect.

——

When Shen Kanyu put out the cooked porridge, he just heard Gu Yansheng screwing the door with the key.

"Daddy!" Gu Yutian threw the toy on the ground, shouted at Gu Yansheng crisply, ran over and hugged his thigh, "You're back!"

Gu Yansheng put the key on the shoe cabinet, skillfully picked Gu Yutian up from the ground with one hand, and held it firmly in his arms.

Shen Kanyu held porridge and his eyes lit up: holding the child so handsomely, he deserves to be the man I like.

"Do you miss Daddy?"

"I want to!"

"Daddy misses you too." Gu Yansheng rubbed his daughter's soft hair with a smile, and the magnetic smoke voice was pressed low and soft. He just attached to his daughter's ear and spoke softly. Shen Kanyu was envious.

When can A Sheng say something to him like this? Even if you dislike his scolding him, you can do not pick it.

Shen Kanyu blinked, put the porridge on the dinner table, and smiled at Gu Yansheng: "Asheng, come to dinner. There are fried balls."

Gu Yansheng looked at him faintly: "Did you cook?"

"Yes, Tiantian said that you were coming back, and I cooked a lot of your favorite dishes," Shen Kanyu took off his apron, pulled away his chair, and waved to Gu Yansheng with a smile. "Come here."

Gu Yansheng was silent for a while and said calmly, "I came back to pick up Tiantian and go out to play without saying I was going to eat at home."

Shen Kanyu was putting bowls and chopsticks. Hearing this, he just paused the action in his hand, and his smile was still courteous and eager: "Then you can eat two mouthfuls and one cushion first. It's not a stuffy dish."