Part 44

Later, Gu Yansheng finally took Shen Kanyu home.

When he was not busy, Gu Yansheng accompanied Shen Kanyu to dinner every day, held him to sleep, and took Tiantian to the amusement park with him. Gu Yansheng always holds his daughter in one hand and holds him tightly in the other hand.

When he was busy, Gu Yansheng would also take time to receive a video with Shen Kanyu, and asked Shen Kanyu not only to show his face, but also take pictures of himself from head to toe, and also to take pictures of the surrounding environment to avoid the fish secretly hiding somewhere.

Once when receiving the video, Shen Kanyu hesitated that it was not convenient to pat himself now. Gu Yansheng was worried before he finished speaking, saying that he would go home immediately, which made Shen Kanyu shivering and say that Asheng was taking a shower.

Originally, I thought Gu Yansheng could rest assured by explaining it like this. How could I know that he directly said, "I'm not allowed to take a shower myself in the future."

Shen Kanyu looked at him dullly and blinked at a loss: "Why..."

"It's inconvenient for you to be pregnant with a child. The ground is too slippery. I'll wash it for you in the future."

"Oh. All right..." Shen Kanyu blushed a little, but he didn't dare to refuse Gu Yansheng, because he agreed to listen to him.

Shen Kanyu has no sense of security in the first place. The longer he is pregnant, the more dependent he will be on Gu Yansheng.

To be honest, Gu Yansheng enjoyed this feeling very much, but one day when he got off work after ten o'clock, the clerk whispered to him that Shen Kanyu was waiting for him outside, his first reaction was still heartbreaking.

Shen Kanyu was wearing a large sweatshirt and curled up on the sofa in the reception hall and fell asleep. His seven-month-old belly was already obvious, which made him thinner.

The climate was getting warmer, and the central air conditioner in the hall was very low. Gu Yansheng saw Shen Kanyu sleeping in a sweatshirt. He was so anxious that he reached out and touched his cold face like ice. He suddenly "banged" in his mind. While taking off his coat and wrapping him, he whispered to the clerk, "Why? If you don't turn up the temperature of the air conditioner a little bit, he is afraid of the cold. If you don't want to turn it up the heat, at least give him a blanket!"

The clerk was stunned and suspected that there was something wrong with his ear. She obviously remembers that Mr. Gu doesn't like to see her daughter-in-law. There have been any unpleasant rumors about their relationship in the studio.

In the past, I often saw this Shen Kanyu bring dinner here to wait for Mr. Gu. He often waited to fall asleep. Mr. Gu would not wake him up after work, so he left straight. Even if he didn't fall asleep, Mr. Gu would not look at him directly. Even if he came up with a lunch box, the result would be the same.

The people at their front desk are very annoyed with Shen Kanyu, because no matter in spring, summer, autumn or winter, he always asks them whether they can turn up the temperature of the air conditioner a little.

One winter, the air conditioner had turned on to warm air. He still said it was cold and insisted that they turn up the air conditioner. As a result, the whole floor was sultry and suffocating. Mr. Gu knew that it was what he requested, so he scolded him when he came out.

Shen Kanyu whispered, "Asheng, you can't catch a cold. You can't catch a cold anymore."

Mr. Gu said, "You don't need to care about it. Don't pretend to be affectionate."