Part 14

Shen Kanyu carried Gu Yansheng home, put it firmly on the bed, took off his shoes, socks and suit jackets, took off his tie and belt, and unbuttoned his shirt.

Originally, he wanted to sleep more comfortably, but when he untied the third button, Shen Kanyu almost spit out nosebleeds.

What kind of immortal chest muscle is this? The skin is white and transparent, because after drinking wine, it is light peach pink. It feels as delicate and smooth as jade. A bite should also be sweet and delicious peach flavor.

Shen Kanyu swallowed his saliva with a thunderbolt. He didn't dare to unbutton down any more. He pulled the quilt to help Gu Yansheng cover it. He ran to the bathroom and poured cold water on his face. After calming down for a while, he soaked a warm towel and came out again and wiped Gu Yansheng's face and neck.

After all this, he straightened up by the bedside. His stomach, which had been stuffy and painful, suddenly strangled fiercely, cut the broken wires in his body like a sharp scissors without warning, extinguishing all his light, and draining up all his strength. His eyes suddenly became dark and painful, but I can't shout out.

The dark secret in front of him quickly overturned. Shen Kanyu was afraid that he would fall on Gu Yansheng and hurt him. He gritted his teeth and staggered two steps, and then fell back.

He didn't know what he had hit. There was a loud noise in his mind and ears. He felt as if he hadn't fallen on the ground, but into an endless abyss. After a long time, the loud noise dissipated, he felt the severe pain all over and down, which made him faint and wake up.

He lay on the ground like a living dead, twitching from time to time in pain until he heard Gu Yansheng call Su Tong's name weakly, as if he had been entangled in a nightmare.

His Asheng is having nightmares.

Realizing this, he coughed, clenched his fists and pricked the flesh of his palms with his nails fiercely. He felt the strength condensed again in his body, and his eyes gradually became clear. He supported the floor, slowly got up, lay down by Gu Yansheng's bed, gently held his hand, and comforted him in a hoarse voice, "A Sheng, this is A Tong. I'm fine. Don't be afraid."

"Atong... Perhaps the pain made Shen Kanyu's voice hoarse and unpleasant. Gu Yansheng still frowned and held Su Tong in his mouth, and did not calm down.

"I'm here, I'm fine," although he knew that Gu Yansheng couldn't see, Shen Kanyu still tried his best to smile gently like Su Tong, raised his hand and gently followed his chest, coaxed him like coaxing Tiantian to sleep. "Asheng, go out and play together when we wake up?"

Let's go to Dali.

Let's go to the snowy north.

Let's go to the island with sea.

We can see the mountains of the Milky Way.

I know you have always wanted to go to these places. I've always wanted to go with you, but I'm afraid you're unhappy. I also know you don't want to go with me.

If you sleep well, I will definitely let Atong go with you. I have saved enough money for you and made a comprehensive strategy. You can go anywhere you want.

You can go out to play together in the future. Be happy and don't have nightmares again, okay? I feel very sad.

Gu Yansheng looked much calmer and no longer had uncomfortable nonsense, but frowned slightly.

Shen Kanyu suddenly felt his body. The other pains disappeared, but his heart began to slung and hurt. He didn't know why. Obviously, his face was smiling, but his eyes were quietly wet.