Part 30

Shen Kanyu arrived at the hospital and the situation quickly stabilized. He cushioned high behind his back, but it was still difficult to breathe, so he could only breathe oxygen against his nose tube.

When he woke up from a coma, Gu Yansheng sat by his bed and gently stirred a bowl of steaming porridge.

Sheng seems to haven't eaten for a long time. He can't affect his appetite.

The blade twitched in waves, and his breathing couldn't help becoming messy. He was afraid that Gu Yansheng would find that he was awake, so he could only grit his teeth silently and subconsciously wanted to hold the sheets with his hand. His left hand could not exert his strength. His right fingernail had split. As soon as he touched something, he twitched all over his body with pain.

When Gu Yansheng heard his movements, he immediately put down the porridge and leaned over, gently pushed away his messy and wet forehead: "Shen Kanyu?"

"Uh..." Shen Kanyu originally wanted to respond to him, but he couldn't help whispering. He blocked it desperately in his throat and suppressed the voice to almost unheard of. Then he raised his head and smiled at Gu Yansheng with difficulty. He whispered, "Noisy, noisy, Ah Sheng, I'm sorry, you eat first, you eat first. Don't worry about me. I, I'll sit for a while... Just."

"I didn't quarrel with me. Call me when you wake up in the future," Gu Yansheng helped him shake the bed a little and adjusted the soft pillow on his back. "What hurts?"

"No...no, it doesn't hurt," Shen Kanyu adjusted his posture with Gu Yansheng's movements. "Asheng, hurry up... Eat, you don't worry about me."

Gu Yansheng looked at him sweating and sighed, "If it hurts, just say, it doesn't matter. If the pain is severe, you can use some painkillers a little.

Shen Kanyu opened his mouth, and his lips trembled with pain. In the end, his eyelashes hung down and he shook his head palely.

He heard that drug abuse can hurt children, and he doesn't have money to buy so many drugs.

"Drinking water?" Gu Yansheng had no choice but to turn his head and poured him a glass of warm water.

"Thank you, thank you, Asheng. I'll do it myself." Shen Kanyu quickly reached out to pick him up. Gu Yansheng saw that his hands were scarred and stained with blood, and his heart was indescribably uncomfortable.

Shen Kanyu couldn't use his left hand, and his right fingertip trembled because of the cracking nails. He didn't hold the cup very steadily. He finally leaned over his mouth and couldn't control the angle well, so he poured it directly to his neckline.

Gu Yansheng was shocked. He was afraid that the water would flow on the edge of his knife. He hurriedly took out the veil and stretched out his hand to wipe it for him. Maybe because of his urgent movements, he subconsciously curled up and hugged his head, and hissed tightly and begged, "A Sheng, don't hit me, don't hit me. I dare not drink anymore. Don't hit me. Please!!"

If it had been in the past, it didn't matter if A Sheng was unhappy and beat him and scolded him. It doesn't matter what. He can stand it, but now... he still has a small life in his stomach. Such a small and fragile life must be afraid of pain.

He didn't know what he had done wrong again. He was so dizzy that he couldn't think about it one by one. He vaguely felt that A Sheng might blame him for knocking over the water, or... he didn't want him to drink water.

Is it... he can't eat and drink water? Is it a waste of food for him to eat and water for him to drink?

——

When Shen Kanyu just woke up after the operation, he saw a lunch box at the head of his bed. He opened it and saw that there was a bowl of hot corn and radish sparerib soup, which was sweet and rich. He knew it was made by his mother as soon as he smelled it. The temperature of the hot soup was warm, and the steam was so hot that his eyes were a little hot. .