Part 42

Gu Yansheng remembers that day.

He went downstairs and saw Jiang Mo driving away.

When he got home, Shen Kanyu was washing vegetables, and there were a lot of washed and cut ingredients neatly on the stove.

Shen Kanyu was very happy to see him coming back. His voice was very soft, but he could hear that he was extremely happy: "I knew I was right. You will really come back today! Let's see what you want to eat?"

Shen Kanyu pulled his cuffs and tried to pull him into the kitchen. He subconsciously threw him away.

His movements were very light, but Shen Kanyu staggered and almost fell down. He hurriedly stretched out his hand to help him, but he had already protected his stomach and supported the door frame to stand still.

"It's okay. Don't help," Shen Kanyu shook his head with a smile. The color on his lips was a little fake, like applying inferior lipstick. "Asheng, come and have a look... You can see what you want to eat. I'll make it for you, but it may be a little slow today..."

Gu Yansheng frowned at him: "Did you wear lipstick?"

"Ah...yes, yes," Shen Kanyu suddenly looked a little at a loss. "Painted...a little."

Gu Yansheng said disgustedly, "Are you sick? Let's meet Jiang Mo. Is it okay?"

Shen Kanyu stared at him in a daze, and then whispered, "No."

"No, why haven't I seen you do this at ordinary times?" The more Gu Yansheng said, the more disgust in his eyes could not be concealed. It seemed that he would be annoying to stay with Shen Kanyu for another second.

"Usually, usually I..." Shen Kanyu hesitated, scratched the back of the head, and didn't know how to explain it. Finally, he smiled flatteringly at Gu Yansheng and said, "Don't be angry, okay? Let's see what you want to eat..."

"No," Gu Yansheng turned to his bedroom. "Today is Su Tong's birthday. I'm going to his birthday party."

The people behind him did not move for a long time. Gu Yansheng stopped and turned around. He saw Shen Kanyu standing where he was and staring at him in a daze.

"...It's a birthday party attended by many people," Gu Yansheng couldn't help slowing down. "Don't look like this."

Shen Kanyu blinked and lowered his head as if he wanted something, but he seemed to don't know where to put his hand for a while: "Do you want to... wear a suit? I'll iron it for you..."

"No, have a good rest with a child. Don't toss around all day long." Gu Yansheng refused him and went straight into the bedroom to pack up.

When he opened the door, he saw Shen Kanyu sitting by the door with his knee in his arms. Hearing the movement of opening the door, he struggled his stomach but got up quickly and handed him a small bag of things.

Gu Yansheng took it and couldn't help scolding, "What are you doing on the ground?"

Shen Kanyu blinked slowly, just smiled, but did not say anything - he had no strength. He was afraid that he would wait somewhere else to sleep. He didn't know that Gu Yansheng had left. He sat on the ground because he couldn't stand.

"What is this?" Gu Yansheng was annoyed by his smile and wanted to stuff the small bag back to him. "It's inconvenient for me to take it. No need."

Shen Kanyu's hand kept trembling and it took a lot of effort to grasp the bag. He took a few breaths with difficulty. He wanted to speak several times, but he really couldn't make a sound. He staggered after Gu Yansheng to the door and finally said, "Asheng... It's a small cake in it. Eat a little first... Pad it, or you will have stomachache... And sobering candy..."