Part 28

Tang Xiu said that Shen Kanyu had a ten-centimeter-long cut in his upper abdomen, because of his physical problems, healing too slowly, and the dressing change was not timely. Only when the wound was infected could the fever not subside.

"I don't even know what kind of operation was going on. He refused to say it, and I didn't dare to give him a B-ultrasound. Did he tell you?" Tang Xiu asked Gu Yansheng. Looking at his blank face, he felt that it was useless to ask. He curled his lips and continued, "The knife is so big that the operation is definitely not small. It's impossible for my family not to know, right?" Moreover, at first glance, he didn't keep up with the postoperative care and treatment. Don't care, and no one cares at home?"

"...I don't know," Gu Yansheng frowned and said slowly. "The ten centimeters of knife...is it hurt? I don't think he sleeps well. His head is sweaty. Didn't he use painkillers?"

Tang Xiu glanced at him, said after a moment of silence, "He can't take medicine indiscriminately now."

"Why? Can't he stand it?"

"Well, he has heart failure symptoms and his medication is very limited, but it's not just for this reason," Tang Xiu raised his eyebrows. "The main reason is that the fish fry in his stomach can't stand it."

"Fish fry...fry?" Gu Yansheng felt that he couldn't understand Tang Xiu's words in an instant, "What do you mean? Make it clear?"

"When my colleague gave him a blood test, he found that the blood value of other people's chorionic gonadotropin increased, exceeding the normal range," Tang Xiu handed the test form to Gu Yansheng. "Sampling human chorionic gonadotropin is the earliest and most accurate method for pregnancy testing at present. Generally, it can be checked around 10 days of pregnancy."

Gu Yansheng took the inspection form and looked at the pile of arrows up and down. He was completely confused. He only felt that Tang Xiu's words were like bursts of thunder, making him roaring constantly in his mind.

Tang Xiu looked at him confusedly and rolled his eyes and said, "I'll tell you directly if a pig like you can understand. You're doing a good job. The little fish is pregnant and has a fish fry in his stomach. This is a lucky fish fry. After such a big operation, this little thing actually survived. Moreover, just looking at the blood value, the embryo is developing very well. After a period of time, the gestational sac should be seen by B-ultrasound. Then do a detailed examination to see the specific situation.

Gu Yansheng flashed through some fragmentary pictures quickly. He had a terrible headache, so he could only lower his head and press his crazy temples. He said in a dry voice and dry tongue, "But... This child is not mine."

Tang Xiu stopped looking through the medical record, grabbed the medical record book with lightning speed and patted Gu Yansheng on the head: "Are you fucking talking about human language?! It's not yours, it's ghost?!"

"...I haven't touched him," Gu Yansheng took a deep breath, folded up the inspection form, put it in his pocket, and his face was a little pale. "According to the time you said, I calculated that he... met Jiang Mo before and after pregnancy."

Tang Xiu knows Jiang Mo. Gu Yansheng mentioned it to him several times, probably as long as Shen Kanyu liked Gu Yansheng, and Jiang Mo liked Shen Kanyu.

Silly Xiaoyu has liked Gu Yansheng for so many years, and Gu Zhu's hoofs have finally moved the pig's heart. Jiang Mo made a spare tire for so long, and Xiaoyu may be soft-hearted.

So Tang Xiu's heart thumped, frowned and swallowed: "I think...no way? Is Jiang Mo so bold?"

Gu Yansheng leaned against the wall for a moment and said in a hoarse voice, "But Shen Kanyu said that he didn't like Jiang Mo. I don't think he would lie to me. So maybe Jiang Mo... forced him."