Part 15

Shen Kanyu really found the same crystal decoration in the mall. When he put it in the box, he felt that he had won the jackpot again.

When he was about to rush home, he turned his head and suddenly saw a familiar figure in the store.

It turned out to be Su Tong.

There was also a tall and handsome man beside him. He held his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. He smiled lightly, but his face showed a faint pink color.

Shen Kanyu felt as if he had been hit by a thunderbolt on the plain ground in a clear sky, splitting his mind and body to pieces.

He stood still, and his brain watched them walk out of the store. Then he suddenly recovered and caught up with him.

——

They didn't know where they had gone, and when it began to rain lightly outside. Shen Kanyu asked several passers-by and finally found them in a quiet street.

Shen Kanyu looked at the backs of the two people snuggling up with each other under the umbrella, and felt that his heart seemed to have been dug out, and his chest was empty and cold, so that his lips trembled when he opened his mouth to shout Su Tong.

Su Tong heard someone calling him behind him. He stopped and turned around. Seeing that it was Shen Kanyu, he was stunned for a few seconds and smiled at him gently: "Is it?"

His smile is still the same as before. It is as bright as the moon and as warm as snow. At a glance, people feel that they are trapped in a warm and soft down feather. They would rather get drunk than get up.

He is still as good as before.

But does such a good Su Tong no longer need Gu Yansheng?

Shen Kanyu stood still and looked at Su Tong quietly. Su Tong seemed to feel something. He turned his head and said to the man beside him, "Chen Shen, this is an old friend of mine. I want to talk to him alone about something. Can you go under that pavilion to shelter from the rain?"

Chen Shen was obviously unhappy. Although he promised Su Tong, he had been looking at Shen Kanyu coldly and vigilantly when he walked away.

Su Tong walked over and held an umbrella to shelter Shen Kanyu from the rain: "You look bad. Are you sick?"

Shen Kanyu quickly shook his head, wiped the rain on his face, grinned at Su Tong, and said in a very soft voice: "Atong, take your umbrella a little. Your shoulders are wet, and I can't cover it up."

Su Tong smiled and his eyes were clear: "Kangyu, what do you want to say? Why don't you just say it directly?"

Shen Kanyu lowered his eyelashes, gasped in a low breath, and whispered, "That man..."

"As you can see, it's my lover," Su Tong answered his question without waiting for him to finish his question, with a calm smile on his face. "We expect to get married at the end of the year. When we socializing yesterday, I sent an invitation to Sheng, and you can also come with him."

Love, get married.

And did you send an invitation?

No wonder A Sheng is so drunk that he doesn't like drinking and can't drink.

How sad A Sheng should be to get Su Tong's wedding invitation. After drinking a little wine, I wanted to have a good sleep, and woke up because he fell clumsily.

Shen Kanyu looked down at the ring on Su Tong's ring finger. He remembered Gu Yansheng shouting Su Tong repeatedly in half a dream and half awake. He felt that his heart was so painful that he twisted into a ball, and his mind was also confused. Countless thoughts rushed around in it, and there was no clear result.