Part 43

"ABDOMINAL PAIN AND BLEEDING ARE CAUSED BY EXAMINATION STIMULATION. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THE PUNCTURE OPERATION ITSELF. IN LARGE PART, IT IS BECAUSE HE IS TOO POOR IN POOR CONSTITUTION AND HIS MENTAL STATE IS UNSTABLE." THE NURSE REPEATED WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID AS SHEN CANYU SAID. "TO PUT IT'S A WORD, IT'S SCARED."

The nurse struggled to find a place to put the needle on the back of Shen Kanyu's hand full of countless needle eyes, and slowly pricked the needle in, which was a little unbearable.

There is only a layer of skin left on the back of the hand, and it is full of needle eyes. If the needle pricks in, it will almost prick into the bone. It really hurts the heart.

Shen Kanyu shrank in pain and whispered unconsciously in a coma.

Gu Yansheng quickly held his other hand, kissed his forehead, and kept appeasing him softly. Shen Kanyu heard his voice in a daze, muttered his name, and then called the little gourd.

Gu Yansheng whispered in his ear, "I'm here, and the little gourd is also there. It's all there."

Shen Kanyu wrinkled his nose, and his expression looked a little wronged. His eyelashes were wet. He hummed that he didn't want injections or spend money.

Gu Yansheng coaxed, "You can't go home until you finish the injection."

Shen Kanyu no longer made trouble this time. He nestled in Gu Yansheng's arms obediently and fell asleep again.

Gu Yansheng was relieved. He looked up and saw that the nurse had had given the injection, but he still stood still looking at Shen Kanyu. He wondered, "What's wrong?"

"Your daughter-in-law is so cute," the nurse couldn't help smiling at her aunt. "How old is he?"

"...25 years old."

"It's still so cute when he's 25 years old, much cuter than a 5-year-old child," the nurse sighed. "My boyfriend just graduated from college. He has a paralyzed face all day long and is not cute at all. He wants to throw him away."

"Um..." Gu Yansheng didn't know what to say, so he could only put Shen Kanyu's head in his arms.

——

When Shen Kanyu was in a coma, he tossed around because of a nightmare, but when he woke up, he was very quiet. Gu Yansheng helped him sit up and let him drink water. When he was fed porridge, he drank porridge. Gu Yansheng wanted to hug him, he stayed obediently in his arms. The two looked at each other, and he would bend his eyes and smiled.

Most of the time, he protects his raised lower abdomen and doesn't say a word. Only when Gu Yansheng talks to him, he will respond, but it is very short and slow, just like he is afraid of saying the wrong word. Every word he will think about it for a long time. After saying it, he carefully observes Gu Yansheng's face to confirm that he is not. If you are angry and not unhappy, his tense and stiff state will ease a little.

He used to be so talkative that he talked a lot. He said everything about Gu Yansheng, both inside and outside, and now it's hard for him to say a complete word.

In the evening, Gu Yansheng went out to buy porridge for him. When he came back, he saw that the bed was empty. The backpack he had put on the bedside table was missing, but the coat he bought for him was neatly folded and put at the head of the bed, with a note on it, writing a short sentence:

[Asheng, I'll go home first. If you have something to do, just call me.]

Gu Yansheng was originally flustered and calmed down a little after seeing the note. He knew that Shen Kanyu said that going home was definitely not going back to the house where he and Gu Yutian were, but the rental house he had been talking about before.