Part 3

Shen Kanyu was half squatting on the ground. This slap came too suddenly and his strength was too heavy. He directly knocked him back. I don't know where the back of the head was knocked, which made his eyes black.

He heard his brother's low drink: "Dad, what are you doing?"

Then there was his father Shen Zhihang's angry voice: "What are you doing? You have a bad heart. You can only eat egg whites when eating eggs. What's the boy's heart? Buy you two boxes of egg yolk crisps?!"

"He doesn't know. Have you never told him, okay?"

" Need not to say, this kind of thing? He is your brother. Can't he see it if he has eyes?"

"Do you know that he is my brother? He is also your son. Why can you do such a heavy move?" Shen Danxi frowned and helped Shen Kanyu up in the past. "I told him that I like egg yolk crisp. What's wrong with him buying it for me?"

Shen Kanyu's mind roared. After listening to their conversation with great effort, he immediately grinned and smiled flatteringly at his father: "I'm sorry, I really don't know. I will pay attention next time. Dad, don't be angry. I smell the wine on you. You can't lose your temper after drinking."

The more he spoke, the dumber and lower his voice became, because he found that as soon as he moved his mouth, the place hit by the back of his head twitched, as if it was about to crack.

He swallowed his saliva with difficulty and continued to smile, "But doesn't mom also like egg yolk crisp? Can I give it to my mother? It's still hot."

Shen Zhihang said coldly, "Your mother won't eat what you bought. Throw it outside and give it to stray cats and dogs."

"...Oh." Shen Kanyu answered gently, and his face was a little pale.

"KANYU, IT'S OKAY. I'LL BRING IT TO MOM FOR YOU." Shen Danxi couldn't bear it and quickly comforted her.

"Thank you, brother." Shen Kanyu still smiled, and that smile made Shen Danxi look particularly uncomfortable.

"Xanxi, follow me to the hospital for a routine examination." Shen Zhihang drank Shen Danxi coldly and didn't give him another chance to get egg yolk pastry.

Shen Kanyu sat where he was. Suddenly, he felt that the back of his head was hot, and there seemed to be some sticky liquid flowing around his neck.

He reached out and touched it. As a result, his hand was full of blood, which shocked himself. He looked down and saw that there was also a small pool of blood on the ground. He shouted "**" in his heart, ran into the room, randomly pasted the wound with tissues, and half knelt down and hurriedly cleaned up the blood stains on the ground.

He wiped it dry with a tissue, rinsed it with water again, rinsed it again, and cleaned the ground several times before quietly relieved.

Feeling that the bleeding from the wound was not much, he sat on the ground in a daze again.

Dad seems to have said many times that he and his mother won't want anything from him, nor can his brother. Can't he buy them something in his life? But when he saw good things, he couldn't wait to buy them back.

Why is there always something he wants to give?

Shen Kanyu grabbed his hair distressedly and decided to apply for a card to save all his money. In the future, he will quietly give it to his brother. His brother can buy whatever he wants for his family, which is equivalent to giving what he wants to give. His parents don't know that he gave it, and he will definitely accept it happily.

Shen Kanyu was excited again. He went to a clinic to deal with the wound and ran to the bank to apply for a card with great interest.

The first card was to save money for his parents and brothers. The teller asked him to set a password. He originally added up a password for the birthdays of the four people in the family, but later thought about it, but still didn't add his birthday.