Part 12

Shen Kanyu felt that his stomach was so empty that he didn't have the strength to get himself home, so he picked up the nurse and put the hospital clothes at the head of the bed and put it on his body. He slowly went to bed.

The nurse came in to change the dressing for others. When she saw him walking out, she shouted, "Oh! 19 beds, where are you going? Your family asked you to wait well. He bought you dinner."

Shen Kanyu didn't know who she was talking to. He looked left and right and saw his bed number, and then pointed to himself dullly: "I?"

"That's right."

Shen Kanyu laughed and said, "Little sister, you remember wrongly, not me."

"Ah? Really..." The nurse was suddenly a little suspicious of herself when he said so firmly.

"Yes, how can it be me?" Shen Kanyu gathered up his hospital uniform and said funnyly, "Little sister, how can I get to the supermarket here?"

"On the first floor, you can see it when you take the elevator down."

"Okay, thank you."

——

Shen Kanyu went to the supermarket to get a bowl of instant porridge. Seeing dried radishes, he felt so greedy that he couldn't help taking another bag of dried radishes. When paying, the cashier handed him a small bag of soup pieces: "This is a gift for buying this porridge."

"Wow, thank you, thank you." Unexpectedly, he could also enjoy hot soup and warm porridge. Shen Kanyu took it excitedly and went to the canteen of the hospital with a pile of junk food.

Fortunately, the canteen is next door to the supermarket, otherwise he may not have the strength to run another way.

Filled with hot water, he took out his mobile phone and called Jiang Mo while waiting for the porridge and soup to boil.

Jiang Mo received it quickly: "Hey?"

"Jiang Mo, it's me, Shen Kanyu."

"...There is caller ID."

"Oh, ha ha," Shen Kanyu smiled awkwardly, touched his nose and said, "It seems that we haven't done anything bad for a long time. How about going out to play this time?"

"Huh?"

"I want to investigate an old acquaintance to see what he has been doing recently," Shen Kanyu stirred the porridge, because he didn't have much strength, and his hands kept shaking. "It's A Sheng's college roommate, Li Kui."

Jiang Mo said keenly, "Has he harassed you again?"

"That's right. The ghost haunted A Sheng and really wanted to knock him off his head," Shen Kanyu briefly told today's story, and then said, "According to what I know about this man, he likes dogs to take advantage of human power. He dares to come to my door so arrogantly to block people. There must be a backer behind him."

"Well, I'll check it," Jiang Mo paused for a moment and said, "Are you feeling well?"

"Ah? No?"

"I don't think you have the strength to speak. Your voice is hoarse."

Shen Kanyu laughed twice: "That's hungry. I'm about to have a big meal. Let's talk so much first and keep in touch."

"Yes."

Hanging up the phone, Shen Kanyu stretched out his hand to pick up the complimentary seaweed egg soup, but his hand trembled all the time. Before he was halfway through it, he spilled a lot. He could only put it back on the table and bend down, helped up the soup bowl with his hand, tilted the bowl and drank a mouthful of the hot soup, warming his drowsy stomach and squeezed half more. The bag of radishes dried into the instant porridge, mixed them twice, and fed themselves a bite laboriously.