Part 40

After Shen Kanyu was discharged from the hospital and returned home, he still had many habits that gave Gu Yansheng a headache.

For example, I don't want to eat at the dinner table. After coaxing to the table, he refused to pick up vegetables. He drank the light white porridge in front of him bit by bit. When everyone else had almost eaten, he went to pick up the rest of the soup and burned it coldly. He ate very happily, and his eyes were bent and bright.

For example, if you don't do housework, you can't sit still. Nearly four months of pregnancy, his stomach has begun to show, and it is not very convenient to bend down. He still took the opportunity to drag the floor to clean the windows and wash the sheets. Then his back hurts so much that he couldn't straighten up, and he even trembled with pain when he was hugged by Gu Yansheng.

What made him most uncomfortable was that Shen Kanyu still felt insecure. He lived like walking on thin ice every day and carefully pleased with the people around him. Even if these people once consumed his whole body without contentment, he still had to deliver the black and blue heart without reservation and tried his best to Give them the last little painstaking efforts.

Just like the countless cold winters in school, Shen Kanyu, who didn't know that there were "warm underwear" in the world, always felt that Gu Yansheng would be cold if he wore so little. He must wear it much thicker to keep warm, so he desperately stuffed his clothes into him. Gu Yansheng was so annoyed that he casually put it on for a while and gave it back to him without asking him. Over time, he didn't know where he was thrown.

Later, Shen Kanyu's clothes became thinner and thinner. One winter, it began to snow twice at minus zero. Gu Yansheng saw that he was wearing a sweatshirt and jumped at school and couldn't help asking him if it was cold.

He first rejoiced for him to care about him for a long time, and then said with a smile that I was not afraid of the cold.

Obviously, his lips were frost-white, his skin was so dry and cracked that hemoulted and bloody. His fingertips were so white that there was no trace of blood. When he grasping things, he was stiff and difficult.

Gu Yansheng added, you can't wear so little. Aren't you too many clothes to wear?

Shen Kanyu seemed to don't know how to answer him. He scratched his head and giggled and said, "It's all over."

His clothes were all picked up from his brother's old and small clothes. When his brother's height and figure stabilized, there would be no old clothes for him. He had given Gu Yansheng the best and warmest clothes. He had no other way but to learn to get used to the cold.

Even so, he still asked Gu Yansheng: Asheng, you are very cold, aren't you? Can I bring you new clothes some other day?

Without those clothes, Shen Kanyu trembled with cold in the twelfth lunar month of many cold winters, and did not want to add a new dress to himself. However, when he saw Gu Yansheng shivering, he bought warm clothes for him with the money he earned from working.

This man has always loved him in this stupid way without reservation, and has never changed.

But he could hardly find the clothes he gave him. Finally, I dug out a cupboard in my hometown. There was also a bag of warm babies that had not been opened in the inner pocket of the coat, but it had expired several years ago.

There is also a yellow folded post-it note on the warm baby, which is Shen Kanyu's childish and delicate font when he was a student.

[A Sheng! I heard them say this is very useful! If you are afraid that my clothes are not clean, you can wear them, but you must use this!]