Part 9

After Shen Kanyu and his friends completed their "friendship internal test" day and night, "Xing at the Sea" was improved day by day and night, and soon began the valuation work seminar.

Gu Yansheng was making a comprehensive analysis and explanation of the game architecture. He only felt that the mobile phone in his pocket had been shaking. After he finished speaking, he immediately took out the mobile phone out of his seat.

It's his college roommate, Li Kui, a complete gangster. Now he says that he has turned over a new leaf and wants to devote himself to the game industry to make money and take Gu Yansheng's free ride. Gu Yansheng knew that he had a lot of flexible ideas and said many times. After the game was officially released, he met to recruit many positions for the public. He could choose what he liked to try. But this man is stubborn, so he wants to sneak in to be a limited partner who can't afford.

Because Gu Yansheng didn't receive the phone call, he simply began to bomb him on WeChat.

[Is Brother Sheng there?]

[Brother Sheng, I heard that your masterpiece is about to be completed. Can you bring me one?]

[I'm downstairs of your house. Come out and talk about it.]

[By the way, is my sister-in-law at home? I'll play with him.]

When Gu Yansheng saw the last one, he gritted his teeth blankly and lowered his voice to Su Tong next to him, "I'm going home and coming back soon."

Su Tong was slightly stunned: "What's wrong?"

"It's a little urgent." Gu Yansheng said in a low voice while cleaning up the files on the desktop.

"Okay," Su Tong didn't ask much, and replied Wen Sheng, "It's okay to have me here."

Gu Yansheng said "um", stopped staying more, and got up and left the conference room.

——

Gu Yansheng put the car in the parking lot and took a shortcut to his own building. As a result, he was caught by Li Kui in a dark alley.

He followed a few horses and rushed out like monkeys in an instant to surround Gu Yansheng in the middle.

"Brother Sheng, long time no see. Have you missed me?" Li Kui leaned against the wall and gave Gu Yansheng a wink.

"Didn't you say you have changed your mind?" Gu Yansheng looked up in front of him with a blank face and didn't look at any of them.

"I thought, but you didn't give me a chance," Li Kui said aggrievedly. "Is our four-year roommate relationship so untested?"

Gu Yansheng lowered his head and slied the cuffs. He said lightly, "So are you going to call me to give you a chance?"

"No, no, Brother Sheng, say something well," Li Kui leaned up to Gu Yansheng and smiled obscenely. "Aren't you never treated with your sister-in-law all the time? I'm very popular. Give it to me if you don't want it."

Gu Yansheng's eyes finally moved, turned slowly, and his eyes looked deeply at Li Kui.

"My sister-in-law is really a treasure," Li Kui touched his chin with an intoxicated face. "I saw my sister-in-law outside that day. That figure and face, I almost took off my trousers on the spot and had sex... Hey! Brother, what are you doing? It hurts! Don't do it!"

Gu Yansheng did not hit him or say anything. He just grabbed his wrist, and his face was as calm as if he hadn't exerted any strength, but Li Kui felt that his hand was about to be pinched.

"Oh** It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! What are you all in a daze? My hand is about to break!"

Gu Yansheng was just about to throw Li Kui out and deal with the horses next to him, but a man flew down from the sky and kicked the horses to the ground with a few whirlwind feet.