Part 18

When Tang Xiu rushed to the apartment, Gu Yansheng felt that Shen Kanyu was really almost burnt. He lost consciousness and was softly at the mercy of others.

Tang Xiu took the thermometer handed over by Gu Yansheng, squinted, and took a cool breath: "39 degrees 8 degrees, I'm convinced. Under the same roof, you can let your wife cook like this. Is this really a small fish dry?

Gu Yansheng said with reason, "I didn't pay attention. Please show it to him quickly.

Look."

Tang Xiu dug out a pile of utensils from the medical box and gave Shen Kanyu a preliminary examination. Originally, everything went on quite fast, but when he listened to the voice of his heart, he stopped and frowned and listened to many places repeatedly.

"What's wrong?" Gu Yansheng couldn't stand Tang Xiu touching Shen Kanyu's chest like this.

Tang Xiu withdrew his hand and said, "You help him up. Slower and lighter. It's uncomfortable to burn him at a high level of 39 degrees. Although he doesn't cry or make noise, he can just tolerate it. He is your wife, not a real dried fish."

Gu Yansheng helped the person up according to his requirements. Shen Kanyu seemed to have been hurt somewhere. He curled up slightly, and his dry lips trembled, as if he wanted to bite but had no strength to bite, and couldn't help whispering slightly.

Gu Yansheng frowned blankly and asked Tang Xiu for help: "I'm very light. Why does he still feel uncomfortable?"

Tang Xiu rolled his eyes angrily: "Push a pillow behind your back! Are you just letting him hang like this? Can you not feel uncomfortable?"

Gu Yansheng said "oh" and did it silently.

Tang Xiu listened to Shen Kanyu's back for another day, took off the stethoscope and seriously asked Gu Yansheng, "Does there usually be any problems with his heart?"

"No." Gu Yansheng answered subconsciously.

Tang Xiu narrowed his eyes and stared at him.

Gu Yansheng swallowed his saliva: "... I don't know."

"Looking at your stupid face, you can't understand those technical terms. I'll tell you directly. I think Xiaoyu has a heart problem. He may have had myocarditis and didn't get well. Now I don't know what's a more serious problem it has evolved," Tang Xiu said as he took out the injection from the medical box. "I'm a gastrointestinal doctor. I don't know much about heart problems. Give it to him first this time. Don't prick. Heart-irritating medicine, take him to have a look when you have time."

Tang Xiu talked for a long time and turned his head to find that Gu Yansheng was meticulously adjusting the position of the ice bag on Shen Kanyu's body, as if he didn't hear what he was saying.

Tang Xiu sighed, inserted the infusion bottle, let go of the air in the syringe, and ordered, "Pinch his wrist... Hit your left hand, and use your right hand."

Gu Yansheng took Shen Kanyu's left hand out of the quilt, and then frowned: "His left hand seems to have a bone twisted or broken."

"Hah?" Tang Xiu bent down and looked, "... Damn, is this crushed by something?"

He could only prick the needle in Shen Kanao's right hand, go around the other side to hold Shen Kanyu's left hand, glanced at Gu Yansheng, gently turned his finger, and coaxed with his cavity, "Little fish, brother Ah Xiu will show you if the bone is broken. Don't be afraid."

Maybe the bone was broken and painful. After being broken like this by Tang Xiu, Shen Kanyu's eyelashes, who had been motionless, suddenly trembled and frowned and sobbed hoarsely.