Part 41

When Gu Yansheng rushed to the hospital, Shen Kanyu had not left the operating room.

Jiang Mo stood by the wall and kicked the wall. Song Li sat on the bench next to him, holding a file bag in his hand and looked distracted. Seeing Gu Yansheng appear, she immediately got up and said arduously, "A Sheng, my mother didn't mean to. They all said that amniocentesis would not be risky, so I just..."

Gu Yansheng tightened his eyebrows and looked at the red light on in the operating room: "Amniocentesis, why do amniocentesis?"

Jiang Mo sneered and said, "Don't you think it's not your child who can be cherished? Your mother just found out for you."

Gu Yansheng clenched his fist and closed his eyes: "...Isn't the child yours?"

The smile on Jiang Mo's face froze instantly, and the next second he was distorted by anger. He vigorously pulled Song Li away and punched Gu Yansheng.

The passing nurse immediately stopped loudly. Jiang Mo tried his best to restrain and didn't punch again. He just grabbed Gu Yansheng's collar and gritted his teeth and said, "You fucking... You can say such a bastard. Are you crazy?"

Gu Yansheng casually wiped the blood at the corners of his mouth and said in a hoarse voice, "I haven't touched him."

Jiang Mo's face turned pale with anger. He pushed Gu Yansheng away and took the inspection report in Song Li's hand and threw it on Gu Yansheng: "You can read your mother's masterpiece first."

Song Li's pale face was full of cold sweats, and he dared not say a word.

Gu Yansheng opened the report and clearly wrote in black and white that 99.9999% of the little gourd was Gu Yansheng's flesh and blood, and the red chapter in the lower right corner of the report was clear and straight to the extreme, and there was no room to announce that this word was irrefutable evidence.

The little gourd is his child.

Shen Kanyu told him countless times that he had never been touched by others, saying that Xiaohulu was really his child. He said he believed in him, but he thought to himself, "I would raise it if it weren't my child."

He thought he was so affectionate and magnanimous, but in fact, the little gourd may really be his child who lost control after drinking.

Jiang Mo touched his pocket and took out the cigarette. Then he remembered that it was a hospital and stuffed it back impatiently: "You'd better be glad that this child is yours, or I'll kill you now."

Gu Yansheng held the report's hand silently raised his blue veins. There was no blood color or expression on his face, but his lower lip was quietly bitten by him.

He put away the report, raised his hand to wipe the bleeding, and said to Song Li in a calm voice that was almost strange, "Mom, go back first."

Song Li opened his mouth tremblingly: "A Sheng..."

"Go back." Gu Yansheng repeated in a heavier tone.

Song Li knew that he had no face to say more. He picked up his own things and almost fled.

Jiang Mo looked at Song Li's back and smiled satirically: "Yes, do you know how to let your mother run first at this time. Are you afraid that I will kill her by the way?"

"It has nothing to do with her," Gu Yansheng looked at the red light in the operating room, pale as a ghostly, and his voice was hoarse as if his throat had bled. "If it hadn't been for my failure to make it clear, she wouldn't have done this."

Jiang Mo was stunned for a moment, and his expression was slightly loose: "Okay, this is still a human language."

Gu Yansheng smiled at himself, and his lips began to ooze crazily again. He wiped it casually and said in a hoarse voice, "It's not human language... I've never said anything."