Part 35

Gu Yansheng said it at least. Shen Kanyu still refused to let Gu Yutian enter the hospital and insisted on going out by himself.

In fact, Shen Kanyu is timid and scary now. Gu Yansheng will be obedient if he speaks harshly, but thinking that he is for the sake of the child, he can't make up his heart to kill him, so he can only take him there with his fate.

Because of pregnancy, Shen Kanyu's blood sugar and blood pressure have always been very low. After walking for a while, he feels dizzy, but he still walks as fast as possible and dares not show any discomfort.

He remembered that in the past, when he went to the kindergarten to pick up Tiantian, he walked slowly because of a stomachache. When he walked to the gate of the kindergarten in a cold sweat, he saw Gu Yansheng carrying Tiantian into the car.

He wiped the sweat off his face, went over and smiled at him and said, "Asheng, why are you here? If you are so busy, I'll just pick up Tiantian."

"Forget it, I'll pick it up in the future," Gu Yansheng didn't raise his eyelids. "You might as well go for a walk. When you get there, the child should cry anxiously.

Shen Kanyu stared at Gu Yansheng closing the door, drove away, covered his stomach and squatted down slowly.

"I'm sorry," he muttered to himself palely, and didn't know who he was talking to. "I'll walk faster in the future and I'll change it."

He felt very uncomfortable.

A Sheng is so busy and hard that he can't help him share anything. He can't connect a child well.

——

The feeling of loss in his memory grabbed his heart. Shen Kanyu gasped with difficulty and tried to pour all his strength into his feet, hoping to walk faster.

Sheng loves Tiantian very much. If Tiantian waits for so long for his own reasons, he will definitely be angry.

The blood supply ability of the heart was too poor. Shen Kanyu began to feel a little hypoxia, which not only hit dizziness, but also bursts of darkness in front of him.

Gu Yansheng heard the more messy breathing of the people around him. Just as he was about to ask him if he was uncomfortable, he knelt to the ground without warning like a puppet suddenly cut off the traction line.

Gu Yansheng was shocked and supported his body in time before he could kneel on the hard cement floor.

He tried to pull up the man, but he knelt to the ground desperately, and then bowed down to start spitting. Because there was too little food in it, he only spit out some sour water with blood, but he still stretched his body and spat it out with painstakingly.

His spine was almost broken, but the vomiting sound was almost unheardable, but it was the slightest sound that made Gu Yansheng's scalp numb and his heart trembled.

Shen Kanyu couldn't spit anything. At the end, he coughed dryly and tossed his face and turned white before he gradually stopped. Gu Yansheng picked him up, asked him to lean on himself, wipe his face clean, and fed him some warm water.

Shen Kanyu vomited too much, with palpitations that he had difficulty breathing, and his throat was hot and painful. He opened his mouth and gasped for a while and coughed non-stop. He lay on Gu Yansheng's shoulder and rubbed uncomfortablely. He unconsciously sobbed twice and said weakly, "I'm sorry..."

Gu Yansheng's throat stalked and said astringently, "You didn't do anything wrong. You don't have to apologize."

"I'm walking... too slow, Tiantian is waiting... I want to correct it," Shen Kanyu gasped, spoke intermittently, and his voice trembled violently. "I didn't, do it well... Ah Sheng, I'm sorry."