Part 39

Shen Kanyu was kissed by Gu Yansheng and was dizzy. After that, he was stunned for half a day. He lay in Gu Yansheng's arms and gasped. Gu Yansheng could hear his heartbeat like a drum, ploping, hitting his chest painfully.

Gu Yansheng reached out and touched his pink face, which was so hot that his reaction seemed that Gu Yansheng's hand had burned him. He quickly buried his face in Gu Yansheng's arms and refused to come out if he was out.

Gu Yansheng whispered, "Okay, all right, I'm so ashamed. I'm on my word. Will you tell you in advance next time you kiss?"

Shen Kanyu didn't make a sound and nodded obediently.

"Our little fish is shy. It's so cute," Tang Zhen looked at Shen Kanyu's hairy and soft back of the head and wanted to touch it. She couldn't help but reach out and rubbed it for a while. "Is this the first time?"

Shen Kanyu nodded again and looked up as if he wanted to watch Gu Yansheng speak, but as soon as he saw Gu Yansheng's chin, he lowered his head nervously, strangled his fingers desperately, and muttered, "A Sheng, I haven't let anyone touch it... It has never been, and the child is also yours..."

"I know, I believe you." Gu Yansheng took him in his arms, wrapped him in his arms more strictly, and comforted him gently.

Shen Kanyu lay in his arms, closed his eyes, and his eyelashes quietly moistened, but he tried his best not to let the warm and sour liquid flow down.

He is so happy.

It doesn't matter if you die immediately if you are happy.

——

Tang Xiu's car was driving smoothly, but Shen Kanyu was pregnant and couldn't stand the bumps. After driving for a few kilometers, he vomited several times, and his face was pale. Gu Yansheng saw it like a knife, and even wanted Tang Xiu to turn around and go back to the hospital.

"It's inevitable to vomit when you are pregnant. Only those with a particularly good physique will not vomit. You don't know what your wife's physique is?" Tang Xiu patted Gu Yansheng on the shoulder comfortably, "Going back to the hospital is just to vomit in another place. It's okay but unnecessary."

"..." Gu Yansheng ignored him and silently fed Shen Kanyu water.

Shen Kanyu's physical exertion was very serious. He lay on Gu Yansheng's leg in a daze. He couldn't open his eyes and muttered Gu Yansheng's name from time to time.

"I'm here, isn't it?" Gu Yansheng held his cold hand and gently wiped off the fine sweat on his face. "Hanger for a while and I'll be home soon, huh?"

"I'll get out of the car later... Let's go..." Shen Kanyu tried his best to spread his eyes and gasped for difficulty, "I'm too late... Go back first..."

Gu Yansheng held Shen Kanyu's hand, pressed the acupuncture point to stop vomiting, and coaxed gently, "There is no delay. We will be home as soon as you sleep, good boy."

Shen Kanyu was in extreme spirits, but he still refused to sleep. For a while, he was afraid that he would accidentally vomit in Tang Xiu's car, so that Gu Yansheng found out that he was going to vomit and pushed him out. Sometimes he was worried that Tiantian would be hungry at home and asked Gu Yansheng to find a place to buy something delicious food for her; sometimes he was afraid that Song Li would see him back. I'm not happy to go there. He said that he could go back to the rental house and go there when he needed him.

Gu Yansheng coaxed him patiently and finally fell asleep, but he was still half asleep and half awake, as if there was a nerve tension at all times. Once the car bumped, he would wake up, but he could not wake up completely. He just muttered nonsense, "I'll go, I'll go, I'll go now. "