Extra: Premature Delivery

Since Su Tong was almost killed by Ling |, Gu Yansheng has never returned home, only taking care of Su Tong in front of the saddle.

After Su Tong recovered from his injury, he experienced extremely long psychological treatment in the psychiatric department, and Gu Yansheng has also been with him.

Shen Kanyu had never visited Su Tong before, nor did he say sorry to him in any way, but he appeared in the ward with two insulated lunch boxes when Gu Yansheng was not here and Su Tong had just received hypnosis treatment and his mental state was extremely fragile.

When Gu Yansheng returned to the ward, he saw Su Tong curling up on the hospital bed with his back facing the door, with his thin spine gently | trembling | trembling and gasping with difficulty, while Shen Kanyu squatted on the ground and slowly cleaning up a piece of overturned porridge.

Gu Yansheng was not in the mood to settle accounts with this person. He just wanted to appease Su Tong's emotions first, but he suddenly appeared in front of him without warning. The impact on him was beyond Gu Yansheng's imagination. No matter how much he persuaded him, Su Tong could not calm down. He just said in a hoarse voice: Sheng, can you take Kanyu out first?"

Gu Yansheng's heart was like a knife, and his anger became more and more irresistible. He rang the bell and called the doctor. Regardless of Shen Kanyu's pregnancy, he directly grabbed him by the wrist, picked him up from the ground and pulled him out of the ward. He looked at him coldly and said, "What are you doing here?"

Shen Kanyu's face was red | Run, and his figure looked much fatter than before, but his reaction was a little slow. Gu Yansheng questioned him. He looked up at him for a long time and said dullly, "A Sheng... I'm not cleaned it up yet. I'll collect it first..."

He turned around and wanted to enter the ward. Gu Yansheng also grabbed his wrist and pulled him back with | force.

He felt Shen Kanyu's body | light | trembling, and then his hands were stained with some warm and humid liquid body.

Gu Yansheng frowned and looked at it. He only saw Shen Kanyu's wrists wrapped around the gauze randomly. I don't know what kind of wound it was wrapped under the gauze. As soon as he used | force, the blood kept breaking through the bondage of gauze and flowing out.

Gu Yansheng was stunned for a second and still said angrily, "What's going on? What the hell are you doing here and how did you get hurt in your hand?!"

Shen Kanyu did not answer. He didn't even look into Gu Yansheng's eyes. He just pulled back his hand, silently removed the blood-stained gauze, took out a new roll from his pocket, and wrapped it again. He handed the rest of the gauze to Gu Yansheng, looked at him carefully, and said, "Asheng, your hand It's dirty. Wipe it with this."

Gu Yansheng wiped it clean with paper for a long time and pushed away the gauze he handed over.

The gauze fell to the ground. Shen Kanyu stared at the empty palms of his hand for a moment, as if he couldn't see clearly. Then he rubbed his eyes, bending down with difficulty in his legs to pick it up and put it back in his pocket.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Gu Yansheng asked him again.

Shen Kanyu's reaction was really slow. He stood still and stared at him for a while, and then suddenly woke up | smiled like Wu, saying, "By the way, A Sheng, eat quickly, and there is another one."

He took another lunch box, held it in both hands, and courteously delivered it to Gu Yansheng.

"At this time, will you come and deliver food to Tong and me?" Gu Yansheng looked at him sarcastically, "What did you add in it? Why don't you tell me?"