Part 45 [FINALE]

After the birth of the little gourd that day, Shen Kanyu almost lost his life.

He was obviously unconscious, but he was still coughing. Mu Rujing was cleaning the child, but when she heard that he was coughing, her face suddenly changed.

Cough, cold, dyspnea, cyanosis of lips.

It's amniotic fluid embolism.

Amniotic fluid embolism with a mortality rate of 80%.

When Shen Kanyu was carried into the ambulance, Song Li happened to pick up Gu Yutian home from school. Seeing Shen Kanyu, who was pale and covered in blood, Gu Yutian burst into tears, climbed desperately to the ambulance, and cried and said not to take my father away.

The child cried so much that the situation was urgent that the medical staff could only let Song Li take her into the ambulance.

Shen Kanyu was unconscious and unconscious of everything around him. He couldn't even feel the pain.

His heartbeat gradually weakened and he couldn't breathe normally, but he kept coughing. The oxygen mask was stained with pink blood foam from his choking cough. Almost all the instruments on him were calling the police. All the doctors in the car tried their best to do all kinds of rescues, at least hanging him.

Gu Yansheng held his cold hand, half knelt down beside him, and said a lot to him incoherently. He didn't know what he had said, but said endlessly, like a lunatic who talked to himself.

In the past, Shen Kanyu always pestered him, saying, Asheng, did you tell me whether you were good to talk to me? Your voice was very beautiful.

He said, I don't want to talk to you.

He said with a smile, "Then shall I talk to you? If you like to listen, just laugh or answer, okay?"

He kept talking beside him. When he talked about his dry mouth, he didn't say a word and didn't give him a little response.

Later, Shen Kanyu no longer took the initiative to talk to him, but as long as he opened his head first, he could still pester him excitedly for a long time.

Later, he said fewer and fewer words. He asked ten questions. He listened with fear, carefully considered every word, looked at him as he spoke, and finally tried his best. I can only reply to his short sentence, and sometimes even directly replace it by shaking his head and nodding.

Up to now, he can't talk to him anymore.

He could no longer bend his wet and shiny eyes and shout him A Sheng with a clear and cheerful teenage voice.

"Sorry..." Gu Yansheng knelt down beside Shen Kanyu, trembled his hands and gently stroked his cold face like ice, and tears slipped endlessly like breaking the embankment. "Give me a chance to stay... please... Kanyu..."

"I know you're very painful and tired. It's my fault. I can't protect you... Hold on... Give me another chance."

"Little gourd just gave birth... I want him to say the first sentence is to call Dad... No one responds to him, and he will cry..."

His voice was so choked that no one knew what he was talking about except himself.

He doesn't know what the people around him are doing.

Tang Xiu was comforting him, but he didn't know.

The little gourd was held by Mu Rujing. Obviously, he refused to sleep just after birth. He cried like a kitten. He didn't know.

Gu Yutian was so scared that she wanted to cry and was ordered not to cry. She pulled his sleeve and said that Daddy Tiantian was afraid. You hug Tiantian, but he didn't know.