Part 19

Gu Yansheng changed several rounds of ice bags and towels for Shen Kanyu. Finally, he sweated all over the middle of the night of the third update and his fever subsided. His breathing became shallow and stable. He no longer seemed to be out of breath as before, but he was still afraid of the cold and still curled up in the quilt like a shrimp.

Gu Yansheng wanted to change his clothes, but he couldn't break him apart. He didn't know where he came from. Obviously, he was at the mercy of someone like a paralyzed mud, but now his fever has subsided, but he is disobedient.

He didn't dare to force him, so he stood him until it was dark. Seeing that he didn't burn it again, he was exhausted after all. He went back to his bedroom and fell asleep.

——

When Gu Yansheng woke up, it was already ten o'clock in the morning. As soon as he saw the time on his mobile phone clearly, he almost jumped out of bed.

When he opened the door, he saw his mother Song Li in the living room breastfeeding Gu Yutian. He turned his head and walked to Shen Kanyu's bedroom, which was empty.

Why does this person run every time he wakes up? Where does he get the strength?

Gu Yansheng quickly walked to Song Li: "Mom, did Shen Kanyu call you here? Where's someone else?"

Song Li was stunned for a moment: "You scared me... He asked me to come here. He was insane and said that he wanted to go out to buy fruit. The child didn't care what fruit he bought in the early morning. He must have gone out."

"...He's not crazy," Gu Yansheng, who had gone to the door to change his shoes, stopped his movements and whispered, "He really wants to go out to buy fruit."

——

"According to the X-ray, your ring finger is contusion fractured, but it is not particularly serious. There are soft tissue contusion elsewhere. I'll give you fixed treatment for two weeks. Don't use your left hand again during this period, and then check the situation again," the orthopedic surgeon said as he couldn't help frowning. "Do you hear me? It's like this."

Shen Kanyu wore a mask and kept coughing. He opened his mouth to answer the doctor, but his throat itched and began to cough again. He could only nod hard to show that he had listened to it all.

The doctor sighed, "You cough so much. Hang up a fever clinic to have a look?"

Shen Kanyu shook his head, smiled at the doctor through the mask, and hurried away from the consultation room. In a remote and quiet corner, he took off his mask and coughed his lips with tissues.

The lungs hurt so much that there was a little blood on the tissue. Shen Kanyu squatted down and pressed his chest, so uncomfortable that he couldn't breathe.

He wants to do atomization or take some oxygen, which should be more comfortable, but it's too expensive. The fixed treatment done by his left hand cost a lot of money, and he doesn't have time. There are still a lot of things to do.

He finally went to the pharmacy to buy a bottle of cough syrup, unscrewed the lid and poured it halfway. He felt that his cough was slightly better, so he rushed to the supermarket to buy fruit.

The fruit at this time is the freshest. Just taken off the cold chain, they all hung drops of water in the air. Shen Kanyu's eyes were so excited that he couldn't wait to empty the whole fruit area.

Picking all the fruits that Asheng and Tiantian liked, Shen Kanyu pushed the cart and squeezed out of the crowd. Looking at the people coming and going, he was either loving couples, parents with children, or little best friends arm in arm with each other. He couldn't help envying them.