Part 32

Shen Zhihang was also hospitalized in the People's Hospital, and it was in the building next door. No wonder Shen Kanyu was a little energetic and asked to be discharged from the hospital. He was unwilling to stay here.

Gu Yansheng walked to the door of Shen Zhihang's ward and saw Li Qing pace anxiously with his mobile phone, saying something like cursing, similar to "Why don't you answer the phone, are you dead?"

Gu Yansheng restrained his anger, took a deep breath, and called aunt without emotion.

Li Qing looked back and saw Gu Yansheng. After a long time of silence, he said uncertainly, "Uh... Asheng?"

Gu Yansheng said "um".

Li Qing seemed to see the savior, rushed over and grabbed Gu Yansheng's arm: "Do you know where Shen Kanyu is? His father disappeared as soon as he finished the operation. Can you contact him for me? His father has been in a bad situation recently and often needs a blood transfusion. I'm afraid that something will happen when the hospital's blood bank is in an emergency!!"

She was so anxious that Gu Yansheng only wore a shirt. In a hurry, her nails were pinched into his arm.

Her appearance instantly verified most of Gu Yansheng's previous speculations about Shen Kanyu's family. He frowned, broke away from her, and took a step back.

Li Qing was stunned for a moment and withdrew his hand awkwardly.

Gu Yansheng looked at her coldly: "Don't you know why Shen Kanyu disappeared after the operation? You and your husband left people alone when they got his liver. He didn't have a penny on him. He gave you all. He couldn't even afford to hang up a bottle of saline. Where else could he go if he was not discharged from the hospital immediately?

After listening to Gu Yansheng with a white face, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, with only sarcasm and disgust: "Did he come to you to complain? He has always been like this, resentful, but on the surface, he pretends to be obedient and secretly pondered how to revenge.

How good and obedient she was in front of her, saying that she promised not to tell anyone about this, and she would definitely recover as soon as possible after the operation so that no one could see the clue. Now I don't know what kind of wronged and pitiful he ran to Gu Yansheng was in front of her again.

Gu Yansheng frowned when he heard her say such words. For a moment, he couldn't feel angry, but his heart hurt.

Because he once thought so about Shen Kanyu.

——

At that time, Shen Kanyu followed him with a smile and kept calling him Asheng Asheng. His wet eyes were clear and clean, like a newborn harmless deer.

He usually doesn't pay attention to him. He is really annoyed. He will ask him what he wants to do. Shen Kanyu smiles brightly, like a candy-eATING child, shaking his head and saying no, no, I just want to call you.

He will tell him sarcastically like Li Qing, "What tricks do you want to play?" You might as well say it directly.

Shen Kanyu was always stunned, stood still and looked at his back, and then muttered that I really just wanted to call you, or was it too noisy?

Gu Yansheng felt that Shen Kanyu really knows how to act. On the surface, he didn't know what kind of calculations were behind his back.

But Shen Kanyu is so stupid. What can he have? When he chased him with a smile and called Sheng, all he thought was what to buy for him today, what style of clothes he wanted to buy tomorrow, and who would leave Tiantian to in the live broadcast the day after tomorrow... These trivial things are just trivial.