Part 10

Shen Kanyu took back his salted pig hand tremblingly and smiled carefully at Gu Yansheng: "My... I didn't mean to. I think you feel too uncomfortable."

Gu Yansheng did not respond, but squeezed his lips, as if restraining a certain emotion, and then continued the topic just now: "Li Kui wants to be a partner of entertainment, but I have never agreed."

Shen Kanyu couldn't figure it out: "Why is he? Do you want a hitchhiking? So because you have always disagreed, why did he just bring a thiman to threaten you?"

"Well, but it's not just because of the partnership. Did you hear what he said to you?" Gu Yansheng turned the steering wheel, and his movements were smooth and neat. Shen Kanyu's focused side face made Shen Kanyu happy.

He swallowed his saliva dryly and said astringently, "Which sentence?"

"That's right, he thought..." Gu Yansheng looked embarrassed and stopped talking.

Shen Kanyu suddenly realized, "Is it me who wants to sleep?"

"Yes." Gu Yansheng's face was even worse.

"Do you believe that? He casually said such a sentence for fear that I would kill him," Shen Kanyu said with an incredible face. "And just like him, do you still sleep with me? I'll tell you if he can beat you.

When his temper came up for a moment, rubbish blurted out. Gu Yansheng glanced at him, shrank his neck cowardly, and lowered his head and dared not say anything more.

Gu Yansheng withdrew his sight, rolled his eyes inconspicuously, and continued, "This is not the first time he has talked about you in front of me. I guess his purpose is not that simple. Don't ignore it."

Shen Kanyu did not say anything, and Gu Yansheng aggravated his tone: "Shen Kanyu."

"Oh!" Shen Kanyu responded in a hurry, and his voice suddenly hoarse, as if he could not cough up in his throat with a mouthful of old blood. He quickly coughed and cleared his throat. He nodded fiercely to Gu Yansheng, "I heard it, I understand."

"Yes." Gu Yansheng got a response and concentrating on driving and no longer talking.

The road was bumpy, the air conditioner was cold, Shen Kanyu's waist was getting more and more unbearable, and the pain of tension made him afraid to breathe hard, only dared to breathe a little air gently and spit it out tremblingly. He held the seat with one hand to adjust his sitting posture many times, but he still sweated coldly, and his lips were unconsciously bitten, full of bloody smell.

The main reason is that I sweat more and more, and I want to get the car dirty.

Shen Kanyu felt that he could not wait for Gu Yansheng to drive to the square where he usually buy things. When he saw a supermarket on the roadside, he stopped him.

"Asheng, stop here. I'll buy things here." Shen Kanyu faced the window and gently said.

Gu Yansheng pulled over and stopped the car. Seeing that he got off slowly, he did not urge him impatiently as usual. When he went out to close the door, he stepped on the accelerator again and drove away.

——

Shen Kanyu felt that he might have done too many bad things, not only annoying, but also God. As soon as he stood firm next to a newsstand and took out some medicine to take some, he happened to be after school next to him. A large group of children rushed to the newsstand to buy snacks and beverage magazines.

He stood in the crowd, which was really difficult to avoid. He dodged several times with difficulty. The bottle in his hand was still hit and flew out, and the pills were spilled all over the ground.