Part 4

After Gu Yansheng left that night, Shen Kanyu burned more and more, but there was no warm water to drink or a hot water bottle to hold for warmth. He could only wander aimlessly on the street alone. I hope it would be dawn soon, so that he could go back to school.

The school classroom will turn on the heating in winter, which is very warm.

It was too cold outside. It was so cold that he kept coughing. He coughed and choked blood in his throat. He was afraid that if he coughed like this again, he would cough up his lungs. He could only grope for a nearby hospital and hang up in an emergency room.

Unexpectedly, this diagnosis of myocarditis came out. Shen Kanyu looked confused with a list, and his head was blank for a moment. Then his mind was full of the idea of "It sounds terrible after that it sounds terrible now. How to explain to his parents when it's in big trouble".

Seeing his muddle-headed face, the doctor scolded him with a shameless face. What kind of fever can cause myocarditis? Nowadays, children are really capable.

Shen Kanyu felt terrible. He raised his head between coughs and looked at the doctor innocently and aggrievedly.

The doctor could only hold back the rest of the lecture: "Where are your parents? Call your parents over!"

"Ah?!" Shen Kanyu was shocked and said laboriously in a dumb voice, "He, he, he... They already know that they are queuing up for me to buy medicine."

The doctor gave him a white look.

Shen Kanyu smiled accostly, looked down at the list again, and asked softly, "Doctor, will this disease die?"

The doctor stared at him: "What can't you die? You're so young. It's okay to take good care of yourself. When your parents take you take you to the injection and take medicine, it won't be so uncomfortable."

"Okay, thank you, doctor." Shen Kanyu bowed to the doctor with a smile and groped for water again.

——

The infusion room, no matter men, women, old or young, have family members around, just like when my brother is sick, he has parents with him.

Shen Kanyu saw it and was actually very lucky. If their parents knew it, it would cause them trouble again, and they would inevitably be beaten.

In addition to being lucky, Shen Kanyu's children are also very proud. He said to himself that looking at you unweaned children, you have to have to circle your parents around for colds and coughs, which is not worry at all.

Alas, he is a considerate and sensible child. Why isn't he liked? Shen Kanyu thought puzzledly.

But it doesn't matter. Today, he heard Gu Yansheng say happy birthday to him. It was already a burst of luck and happiness.

So Shen Kanyu was alone in the infusion room, hanging potions and crossing Erlang's legs, humming the tune of Happy Birthday Song.

The nurse laughed at this: "Children, you're out of tune."

"Is that right? Haha, I haven't heard much about it. I don't know it well.

——

When Shen Kanyu came to his senses from his memory, several cans of beer in front of him had been drank out.

He drinks very much. He can't drink too much. The whiter his face is, the whiter his face is. As soon as he is energetic, he likes to say, "Asheng, why don't you like me? I'm so beautiful and love you. I'm willing to be below. The children are given birth to you. Why don't you like me? I made so many delicious food for you, and you went out to celebrate other people's birthdays, you big pig's feet."