Part 7

Song Li looked over when he heard the sound of opening the door, and only Gu Yansheng came in alone.

"No one was found?"

Gu Yansheng put down the key and walked in: "He has something to do and can't eat."

Song Li sneered, "Are you out of the wild again? Fortunately, you deliberately asked me to cook his meal. Now it's a waste."

Gu Yansheng didn't say anything. He went straight to the table and looked at the dishes all over the table, including Gu Yutian's soft and glutinous children's meal, his favorite light Cantonese food, and his mother's favorite spicy Sichuan cuisine.

I don't know if there is anything Shen Kanyu likes to eat here. He originally wanted his mother to cook some local dishes that Shen Kanyu liked, but he found that he didn't know what he liked to eat.

Not to mention that Shen Kanyu has not eaten at the same dinner table with him for a long time, even when he had eaten together before, he hadn't seriously seen what he likes to eat.

——

Gu Yansheng accompanied his mother and daughter to dinner and sent his mother away. He didn't see Shen Kanyu go home. I called him and his mobile phone has been turned off all the time. It should be out of power.

After coaxing his daughter to fall asleep, the hour hand had pointed to eleven o'clock, and Gu Yansheng went out again to look for someone.

This time he went downstairs and went around. He found Shen Kanyu on a bench in the square. He sat there with a bag of things in his arms and lowered his head. He didn't know what he was in a daze.

"Shen Kanyu." Gu Yansheng called his name as he walked over.

Shen Kanyu was obviously stunned for a moment. When he turned his head to see him, he was still stunned, but after seeing his face clearly, he immediately laughed. The corners of his drooping eyes and the round sleeping silkworm made him look like a newborn harmless cub.

Gu Yansheng paused for no reason and staggered under his feet.

Shen Kanyu quickly stretched out his hand to help him sit down and joked with tears and laughter, "A Sheng, are you a child? Can you trip to the ground?"

Gu Yansheng was quite embarrassed to sort out the corners of his clothes and sat upright and said, "Why are you sitting downstairs and not going home?"

Shen Kanyu smiled shyly: "I'm afraid that my aunt hasn't left when I go back, which makes her unhappy. I want to say that I'll go back when you fall asleep."

Gu Yansheng frowned slightly and said nothing.

He rubbed the bag in his hand and muttered, "Asheng, don't you think my aunt hates me as much as she seems? Otherwise, how could you cook for me?"

Gu Yansheng still didn't say anything.

"Ah," Shen Kanyu suddenly looked up at him as if he suddenly remembered something. "If you don't rest so late, are you going to work overtime in the studio? Did I waste your time?"

Gu Yansheng finally said, "No, I'll come down to find you."

Shen Kanyu blinked and said a little dullly, "Oh": "Look for me... What can I do for you? Is it about "Smile in the Sea"?"

Before Gu Yansheng could deny it, Shen Kanyu had already talked endlessly: "Have you read those suggestions? In fact, to summarize the central idea, that is, some places need to be streamlined. There are really too many details you have done. Some are interesting to explore, and some may make people feel very cumbersome, especially those related to the improvement of the combat strength of characters. Don't make them too complicated and profound. If these places could be streamlined, they would be better."