Part 13

Entertainment Studio's "Canghai Xiao" has attracted many investors. In order to get the best capital, Gu Yansheng no longer stays at home as before, and has to start running around to socialize.

Shen Kanyu knew that Gu Yansheng was allergic to alcohol and the amount of alcohol was very poor. He would feel dizzy even if he ate a piece of wine-heart chocolate. If he drank a little more, he would be directly unconscious. However, it was all up to Su Tong's words to drink. The man was not in good health. I don't know how A Sheng was so distressed.

Unfortunately, his identity is shady. If A Sheng can take him out, he can drink ten tables without panting to help him block all the wine.

Shen Kanyu had no choice but to buy the best sobering candy and anti-allergy drugs for Gu Yansheng, so that even if he had to get drunk, he would not fall to the ground directly.

Facts have proved that this thing is still a little unreliable. One night, he was suffering from a stomachache and was broadcasting live. Suddenly, he received a phone call from Su Tong, with obvious drunkenness in his voice: "Can it be public opinion?"

This is his former best friend who has been hurt countless times by him unreasonably. Ah Sheng's favorite person.

Suddenly, when he received his phone call, Shen Kanyu opened his mouth at a loss. His throat seemed to be blocked by something. It took him a long time to make a hoarse voice: "Um...A Tong."

Su Tong smiled gently: "Can you come to the Crescent Hotel to pick up A Sheng? He is drunk, and so am I. I can't get him back."

"Ah? OK, I'll be right over."

Shen Kanyu turned off the computer, swallowed several pills with cold water at his hand, went to the next bedroom to see his daughter who was sleeping in the dark, and wiped her saliva with tears or laughter.

The little girl is sleeping more and more wildly now. Shen Kanyu was a little worried that she would roll down from the bed, so he rolled up another quilt on the bed and circled her side. After thinking about it, I was still worried. I went to carry the pillow and quilt in his room again and prepared to lay a circle around the bed on the ground.

His waist has not fully recovered since he last injured, and now his stomach is also noisy. It is difficult for him to stand and bend down to complete these simple movements. So I could only hold the bed and slowly kneel on the ground, and then lay things neatly on my knees.

At this time, Gu Yutian on the bed suddenly shouted, "Dad, go away!"

Shen Kanyu was shocked, and then found that the little girl just closed her eyes and hummed. She should have had a nightmare.

I don't know how I bullied this little girl in her dream. It seems that I have done a good job in brainwashing. The more my daughter loves her father, the more dispensable my father is.

Take this opportunity to brainwash again.

He fell on the edge of the bed, gently followed the child's chest, and comforted softly, "Sweet, it's okay. Dad is not here. I'm Daddy. Daddy is here. Tiantian can sleep."

The child's eyes were hung with tears, and his mouth spurned with his small mouth, "I hate Dad... Dad, go away..."

Shen Kanyu smiled helplessly and wiped the tears off her face with his thumb. His voice was as light as empty and gentle as a dream: "Dad will leave. In the future, Tiantian will only be with Daddy. Don't be afraid."

"Wow..."

"Daddy promised you that Dad would not come back after leaving. Don't cry, okay?"

"Uh-huh..." Gu Yutian finally calmed down, buried her little face in the pillow and fell asleep whirringly.