Chapter 34

سرد ہوائیں بول رہی ہیں، بالکل اس کے لہجے میںمیں بھی یاد کی چادر اوڑھے، اس کو سننے بیٹھا ہوں

میں بھی یاد کی چادر اوڑھے، اس کو سننے بیٹھا ہوں

- زین شکیل

/////

Vote and comment, please.

Zaman opened the door and climbed down the stairs, to his apartment's basement that he and his members shared. He could find it clean, several postures were hung on the notice board. He looked at them, thinking if there had been any addition in his absence.

"Dulha bhai!" Junaid was the first one to notice his presence and strided towards him to hug him. As the two mates parted, Abkaram stepped forward and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Its good to have you back." Abkaram smiled at him.

"After dinner, I need quick report of everything that has been happening lately."

"Sure bhai! First lets have food."

Three of them walked back upstairs, to fhe apartment where Abkaram and Juniad had arranged a dinner for Zaman on his return from his marriage and honeymoon.

"Basil, like always, you are late." Zaman stated as the guy just walked in. Basil in return just shook his head, giving that don't-ask-me-brother look.

"You guys will know, when you will have two grumpy kids."

Junaid chuckled on his remark and filled him a plate.

***

Amarha shied as her fellow doctors congratulated her on her wedding. She was back to work after a month. No matter how much she wanted to be back sooner, she also knew that now her life wasn't like before. Now she had responsibility of a man, his house and family.

She went to doctor Osman who assigned her the details of the patients that now will be treated under her custody. Taking a quick round and examining their current condition, it was time for the lunch break where some of the female doctors were teasing her.

Amarha didn't understand what was there to be teased about, everyone gets married. Nothing new!

"Wiase how did you find Zaman? I mean he comes from a pretty posh family."

"I didn't find him, he found me actually." All the girls awed and Amarha rolled her eyes.

"Tell us about the first meet-up please."

Amarha sighed, her brain playing the images from the past. She herself didn't know when was the actual first time.

I met him like a stranger.