Chapter 43

اک شخص کی بات ہے مولا سارہ جہاں کس نے مانگا ہے ~ جون ایلیاء

سارہ جہاں کس نے مانگا ہے
~ جون ایلیاء

//////

Amarha cooked an eyebrow. "Come again?"

"Be ready by noon. We have to go to my grandfather's home, my ancestral home."

"But you just came back in the morning, after sahoor. Remember?"

"Does it matter?"

"Its just, take some rest. You look dehydrated to me."

It was finally the last ashrah of Ramadan and he had returned from Islamabad in the morning, half an hour earlier than the Azaan.

Now that Amarha was leaving for her work, he bombarded her with the news of going to his grandparents' home.

"I am just fine."

"This world wouldn't turn upside down if you just skip office and sleep for a while." She snapped, making him frown.

"I wouldn't have run myself on 3 hours sleep either if it wasn't something important." He sighed. "Besides you have eaten my brain already for the day. Just be quiet."

She just glared him from the reflection in the mirror whilst he struggled with his tie. "Promise me you will come home the second you get free and sleep."

"Meeting is at 12 pm and we have to leave for my Dada's home at 2pm. I don't see time to sleep in between."

She gasped. "Why are we going so damn--"

"Stop swearing, mental piece. Its Ramadan."

"Astaghfirullah." She chanted several times, "I mean why are we leaving so early? They have invited us for Iftar not for the forbidden lunch."

"O My! Would you eating my pea-sized brain?"

"Are you insulting me or yourself?"

He placed his forefinger on her lips to quieten her. "The thing is I had something important to dicuss with my cousins regarding a resort I and Ibrahim are planning to open there. But since they haven't seen you any better after our wedding so they asked me to bring you along so that you can spend the day with my family. After that we will have Iftar and come back home. Simple."

Amarha gaped at him and then her expressions turned into a horror one. "Zaman." She called his name softly.

"Hmm?" He was setting his hair in the mirror.

"Will you be there?"

"Yes. At the hujra."

"I will be staying there too?"