57

Leila

"Look at them."

Putting our attention where the guys were, I smiled as I looked at Josh. With yesterday being such an eventful day, we decided to just stay in and chill on this Sunday.

"You wouldn't think that those same guys who would beat the shit out of someone, actually caters to us the way they do." Aria snickered.

"I'm not to sure about Cory." Ariel spoke.

Getting tired of him texting her, she invited him over for the day and he was most happy to be in her presence.

"Girl bye. Your man is a quiet one, he's one of the worse." Aria said as we laughed. "Each one of them have a way about them."

"That's true, but they're also gentlemen in the end." I added.

"That they are." Anna added.

"I'm bout tired of y'all and this mushy shit. Let me go over by them." Kareem said before getting up and leaving us.

"So what's y'all plans after college?" Anna asked.

"Virginia Tech for Interior Design." Aria answered proudly.

"Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience, same university."

"Well damn. You're smart smart huh."

"Something like that."

"Yes she is. That's why we're going different high schools." Aria spoke up. "My sister is a genius but down plays it because she wants to be normal."

"Normal is overrated. Be the genius you are." I added.

"Exactly. I tell her that all the time."

"I don't down play my intelligence but at the same time, I don't want it to be the centre of attention."

"That I understand." I said as we all agreed.

"Leila we already know you're going Stanford, what about you Anna? You and your boo planning on going to college together?" Aria laughed.

"Ouu no." Anna shook her head. "He's wants to go MIT and I'll be New York hopefully."

"The way y'all have been, I'm shocked."

"As much as we love each other's company, we both have our goals we've set before we got together and sticking to it."

"Basically like all of us." Ariel laughed as did we.

"So Aria, I'm ready to hear this story." I smirked.

"Girlll." She laughed.

"What story?" Ariel asked.

"When Rico met our parents."

"Ohhh." Ariel said dramatically.

"Let me tell you. I was more nervous of him meeting our parents than I was meeting his dad. Everything that could have went wrong, possibly did."

"Oh damn."

"So I don't know what Josh or even this big mouth one told you, but Rico's mischievous ass used to deliberately leave his things over at our house."

"Deliberately you say?" Ariel asked surprised.

"Yes. His sneaky ass admitted that he left them there in case I brought any other dude over."

"That trap." Ariel said as we laughed.

"He was marking his territory." Anna added.

"Basically. So instead, our mom found them and questioned it and said she wanted to meet him and that's the only way she was giving it back."