24

Joshua

"I knew it was only a matter of time before you made it official." Rico laughed. "The way you was pulling out all the stops for her." He smirked.

On our way to the mall, Rico being Rico, needed to get a costume for tonight.

"And she's worth it."

"For real?" He asked as he typed on his phone.

"Yup. She checks for me everyday, I ain't ever had that before."

"What you mean?"

"I mean she always makes sure that I'm good. When I have an off day, she knows what to do to get a nigga back on track."

"Aria does the same but in her own twisted way." He chuckled.

"Oh really?

Hearing him suck his teeth, he showed me his phone to see what he what he meant.

"Well shit." I laughed.

"Yep, but just wait."

Watching his phone I saw where she was typing. Sending him a good morning with a picture of her, I handed him back his phone.

 Sending him a good morning with a picture of her, I handed him back his phone

"Oh shit." He smirked. "My bad bro." He laughed.

Shaking my head, as I got my phone from my pocket, it rang. Seeing Leila's name on FaceTime, I smiled.

"Good morning babe." She yawned.

"Morning ma." I smiled. "Just woke up?"

"Mhm." She hummed with her eyes closed.

"You're really not a morning person." I laughed.

"You say that every morning."

"Because it's the truth."

"That it is."

"Aye wassup friend in law." Rico snatched my phone.

"Jesus Christ Rico! Do you have to be so loud?"