Dr. Skinner : head-canons

- it wasn't a career choice or anything like that. You were bored and wanted to mean something to other people. You started as a volunteer.

- To make a long story short. You became a travelling medic, combat eventually became part of it since most of the people here aren't so nice.

- You're a healer, but... the battle is rampant and if you want to stay alive you need to fight for it.

- Once you arrive in the City, things became a lot harder for you. People noticed you and view you as this healing vigilante. And much later you caught the eye of the Status Que.

- A guy who claims to be in the Status Que approached you one day and requested you to join the group's cause.

- And you agreed, officially joining the cause as a combat medic.

- You don't go on missions all the time, you're often stationed at the medical area of the base of course.

- Then one day, this GOL3M shows up. (i pronounce it as Golthrem.) this particular GOL3M has medical expertise. And he seems very excited to become a medic of sorts.

- Upon first meeting this guy, he is very friendly and seems eager to get to work already. You have a feeling you're going to become good friends with him. He introduces himself as Skinner, just Skinner. Well... Dr Skinner now.

- Together, the two of you are the medical specialists. But you're the combat medic and Skinner stays home and cares for the injured there.

Acquaintance____

- Skinner is not afraid to ask for help if he needs it. It is to get him something because he has his hands full. For if you have to hold someone's chest open while he's stitching up the patient's intestines.

- Also he will offer help if he thinks you need it. Whether you accept his help or not, it doesn't matter he will help you anyway.

- Him being a GOL3M, he is bigger than a normal grunt. whether you're tall or not. He is always towering over you unintentionally.

- One time he scared you accidentally while standing behind you as you were distracted. He apologized profusely after that, he got you a candy bar.

- Then there is a moment you're going on a mission. Skinner wishes you good luck and waves you off as you leave.

- And when you return, Skinner is glad to see you again. And will help you with any injuries you might have obtained during your mission.

- You tell him about your mission, it's a good way to get it off your chest and he seems genuinely interested.

- And if you wish to be left alone to progress your mission mentally, he will comply and go back to his work and leave you be. But he can't help but worry when he watches you struggle while bandaging your wounds.

- And even if you denied his help, he will still offer you help a few times after the fact. He views you as someone stubborn, and maybe you do want help.

- Depending on the severity of your injuries, Skinner will not comply with your stubborn wishes if he sees you limping. While he is stitching you up, he scolds you for being so stubborn.

Platonic____

- Sometimes Skinner invites you to have lunch with him in the canteen.

- Can't reach something? Say no more! Skinner will gladly reach for any object located too high to get yourself.

- Skinner scolds you if you swear in front of him.

- You and Skinner are known around the S.Q as the good and bad doctors. You're the bad doctor because you scold people rather harshly while patching them up. Skinner gives out candy to good patients.