Main 4: pin-cushion

Kittenraptor on Tumblr asked: "Yoooo the request are open now? Niceee anyways to the may point. So what about the main 4 reacting to their s/o being a terrible experiment after being captured (english in not my first languge sorry for bad grammer)"

~~~~

Hank:

- Hank did not rest until you were in safe hands once again. Specifically his hands. He and his friends went to find you together. All of a sudden the contract between you and your friends broke, and after several days of you missing, Hank grew restless. 

- He was enraged by the state the group finds you in. In some surgical chair... wounded. Wounds put there out of curiosity. 2Bdamned had to keep Hank from killing everyone on the spot, reminding him to take you home and save first.

- As he was carrying you out to safety, that is when the sadness started. This whole ordeal made Hank feel all kinds of emotions he didn't know he could feel. That deep pain in his heart, made it feel like he failed you somehow. 

- while you were recovering in the med bay, Hank went back to kill everyone anyway. Nobody can cause pain to his beloved...NOBODY! Killing all those people relieved some anger he had and once everyone is dead, Hank returns to look after you. 

- Hank didn't want anyone to get close to you, protecting you so fiercely that not even 2Bdamned is allowed to get close. He won't leave your side anymore. Hank was already ignoring himself, now he puts your well-being before his and neglects himself completely. Only if you tell him to rest he will listen. 

- He is the first thing that you saw when you finally woke up. And he panicked when you started crying and just held you tightly for a long time. 

- You got your bearings back and told everyone about what the enemies have done to you. Everyone is rightfully mad and got a new reason to hate the AAHW. Especially Hank, his grip tightens on you as you tell your story. There is nothing much he can do now, he has already killed the enemies as savagely as possible, leaving no one to tell the story. 

- Hank only thought of the AAHW as a minor nuisance, now he has a personal grudge against that damn agency. He actually has a motive to kill now... But he will leave some victims for you so you can have some revenge yourself. Once you're back to your old self. 

- Every once in a while, Hank will wordlessly hug you suddenly. This is his way of showing you support and his way of protecting you. And if he can't be around you for any reason, he will threaten Sanford and Deimos with death if the two don't look after you. 

- Hank will do everything in his power to help you recover, although compassion isn't his strongest suit, he will try just for you. He is like a scary guard dog that's only affectionate towards you and you alone. 

~~~~

Sanford:

- You went out on a solo mission... and didn't return. After a few weeks you went officially missing, Sanford's paranoia only grew. 

- He was done waiting and went out to find you by himself. However, Deimos stopped him before he could. "(Y/n) is my friend, Let's get 'em back together." Deimos states. And so the due went to find you, leaving a little sticky note for Doc to let him know. 

- Sanford could barely focus, his worry for your well-being never-ceasing while on the hunt for you. He will not hesitate to mow down anyone trying to stop him from getting to his goal. 

- The moment he found you, he had trouble focusing. His emotions nearly get the better of him while fighting off enemies. Deimos covers while Sanford gets you out of the scary contraption you're in. 

- It's a relief for Sanford to have you in his arms once again, however the pained look and blood on your face only fuels his anger. He doesn't have time to think about revenge right now. Getting you to safety is the main priority. It was Deimos who took that revenge for Sanford, while still covering you and Sanford. He made sure that any enemy isn't left alive.