Characters+Part-1

Characters:

INDRANI RAI SINGHANIA-
She is oldest member of raisinghania family. Mother of Ajay and Rudra. She loves her children and grandchildren a lot. She is kind and sweet but can be strong and fierce when needed. She is very tensed for her grandchild Vansh marriage.

AJAY RAI SINGHANIA-
He is head of the family. Husband of uma and father of vansh and siya. He is workaholic.He is strict in nature. But he is soft towards his grandson Rohan and loves him a lot.

UMA RAI SINGHANIA-
She is wife of Ajay and mother of Vansh and siya. Like every mother,she is tensed for her son future. She is very sweet in nature and loves her family a lot especially her grandson Rohan.

RUDRA RAI SINGHANIA-
Second child of Indrani rai Singhania. Husband of Chanchal and father of aryan and Ishani. He is not much interested in business and is silent type person.He is fond of music so he has his private music school. Loves everyone in the family.

CHANCHAL RAI SINGHANIA-
She is wife of Rudra rai Singhania. Mother of aryan and Ishani. She is somewhat greedy in nature and want her son aryan to be the ceo of the company. She is very much fond of gold. But She also loves Rohan with her whole heart .

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA-
He is first child of Ajay rai Singhania. He loves his family and son a lot but is rude,arrogant and short tempered for others.He is not like this but became like this after death of his wife Ragini. He hates Ridhima from core of his heart(reason of which is incedent that happens 3 years back).But he and ridhima is used to be college besties. He still love his dead wife Ragini a lot and doesn't  want to do second marriage .

RAGINI RAI SINGHANIA-
She is dead. (More About her character will be reveal later in story).

ROHAN RAI SINGHANIA-
Son of Vansh and Ragini. He is 2 years old and is very cute. He is very much pampered child. Doesn't knew about his real mother and never ask Vansh  about her as he doesn't want to make him sad. But want mother and always pray to god to give him a mother like other children.

SIYA RAI SINGHANIA-
Second child of Ajay and uma. She is very sweet and kind . She is very naive and soft hearted person. She is currently in 1st year of her college. Loves her brothers Vansh and aryan a lot.

ARYAN RAI SINGHANIA-
He is first child of Rudra and Chanchal. He is 3 year smaller than Vansh. He is very funny person and loves his Vanshbhai a lot. He is not at all interested in business and not at all serious about his future. He believes in live in present and be happy in it. He is in 3rd year of his college.

ISHANI RAI SINGHANIA-
She is second child of Rudra and Chanchal. Loves his brother Vansh and aryan a lot. She is in 2nd year of college. She is very much proud of being rich and hates middle class people. She is very fashionable and consider herself beautiful than anybody. She wants to be a fashion designer.

ASHA TAI-
She is head of houseworkers in rai Singhania family. She works in raisinghania family from last 10 year. Consider all family members as her own family. Loves Rohan a lot.

RIDHIMA-
She is orphan. She is very sweet,kind,innocent and shy girl. She and Vansh is used to be college best friend, but as time passes she starts to develop felling for vansh and fall in love with him, but vansh has always seen her as a best friend. But 3 years ago due to misunderstanding their relation of best friend also broke and she leave India and shift to Switzerland. Even Now also when vansh hates her she loves him  from core of her heart.