Part-19

RIDHIMA'S POV-

I have never thought that because of that Kabir I have to lie to my son. He message me that he has a very important work with me , and therefore I meet him urgently in Venus Hotel and restaurant. I denied him saying that I can't come as I am busy, but he blackmailed me saying that if I don't come then he will tell every thing to Sejal. I got little confused that what he will tell to Sejal, then suddenly the fear crept in my heart thinking that maybe he know about my marriage. In hope that he doesn't inform anything to Sejal I came here to meet him telling Rohan that I am visiting a doctor as I am not feeling well. Firstly he also start is renting about coming with me but then after sometime he understood. So here I am standing in front of the main door of Venus ready to go inside it.

As I make my way inside the hotel, I got amazed by the breathtaking interior of it. It is a five-star hotel and I think that maybe now Kabir is a new group head, therefore only he call me here in such a expensive hotel. I noticed that he is Sitting on the last table and as soon as he noticed me he got up from his chair and gestured me To come there. I go towards the table and when I reach there he tries to hug me but I maintain the distance showing my hand to him indicating that I doesn't want to hug him, so after exchanging a quick we both sit down on the table.

He asked me what will I like to take, so I ordered one cappuccino for me and he also order the same. After sometime Waiter arrived with our order, and after serving it he went. There is an uncomfortable silence between us and as I have not much time has decided to start the conversation. I finally asked him that why he call me here and what is that important work that he wants to do. After taking a deep Sigh replies.

" listen Ridhima, before some days I have talked to Sejal as I thought that you are in Switzerland. But then also not answering any of my calls I grew impatient and call Sejal thinking that maybe we can also talk through it. But I got shocked when you tell that you are in India only staying with some old friend of yours. At that time I believed it but day before yesterday when I went to shopping Mall I see you with a small boy about two years of age and you also have vermilion and nuptial chain on your for head and neck. I completely got shocked that Sejal is saying that some different story and here you are completely different, so to avoid the confusion I call you here." He said  while taking a sip of coffee. After gazing him for sometime I replied in a serious and strict tone.

" first of all Kabir it's my personal matter and you are not my family member or my close friend with whom should I discuss this. And how can you blackmail me saying that you will tell everything to Sejal, who are you to ask me the question whether I am married or not? Who are you to ask me that why am I in India and not in Switzerland? You Are just my office mate, I have warned  you before also that don't interfere in my personal matter . And I am saying you last time the same, so it will be better for you to not repeat this mistake again." I said it in somewhat angry tone because I have said him the same thing many times but he will always interfere in my life and will create one or another  problem.

" Easy Darling, take it easy. If you are saying me last time then also let me tell you that I can also tell your friend who is supposed to be your only family that you are married and you kept this fact hidden from Her." He said And was giving me a mocking Smirk. I just hate this person, I don't know that why he always has to come in my life like he's something to me and create some or other problem for me. However not wanting Sejal to know about my real truth I decided to tell him whatever he want. So with an angry mood I reply.

" yes I am married and let me remind you one thing that you have no right to interfere in my life. I have a husband and I also have a son, but remember if you will tell a single thing also to Sejal then it will be disastrous for you. So just keep your mouth shut as I also know many secrets of yours which if I tell to grey industries then I am sure you will lost your dearly position. And believe me in the future also never any company will appoint you if your secrets came out." As I said this I notice that his face turns pale. And I knew it that I shoot it on the right place. After cleaning his Sweaty forehead with handkerchief he begins to speak.