Part-4

RIDHIMA'S POV-

"Faily che (see) thele ich my dad" Rohan says and point his finger to our front I look in that direction and see a tall man standing in suit facing his Back towards us. I wonder maybe Rohan guessed him as a wrong person as the person's back is face towards us Rohan is so small to identify someone from their back side.

"Rohan maybe you guessed it wrong as that person's back is facing towards us. Maybe he is not your dad" I asked as he is trying to run out of my hold to run to his father. And if that person is not his father then maybe again he will get lost in crowd and I don't know why but thought of him being alone shake me up from core.

"No faily he ich my dad, I can lecognich (recognise) im (him) flom far" he says and I felt amazed by seeing this little munchkin. I am orphan so I don't knew that a parents and child bond can be this strong.

"Ok cutie pie let's go to your father" I said and he literally run to that person while I also increase my pace to not lose the track of Rohan. Rohan ran and goes in front of that person, that person back is still facing me. That person bend to Rohan's level and take him in a bone crushing hug and by looking at this it seems that this person is only Rohan's father.

I make my way towards them as I want to say bye to that little sweetie pie for the last time. I am just a inch away from them when I get a call from Kabir. I pick it up and he says that there is emergency in hotel as I being a group head of our team is needed there urgently. I panicked as all of theirs responsibilities are on my shoulder and I can't let anything to be happen to them.

I see Rohan for the last time , he is hugging his dad tightly and after ensuring that he is safe I quickly turns and exit shopping mall. I get taxi after long 5 minutes and I hurriedly tell address to the driver and tell him to drive me fast to the hotel. I hope nothing is serious as my experiences in this country are very bad, and now I want nothing but to complete my work as soon as possible and leave for Switzerland.

VANSH POV-

As soon as I pick angre's call I hear his voice full of worry.

"Boss one of our employe is backstabbing. One of our important file is missing" he says and my anger knew no bounds, my eyes must have turned red in rage . I can tolerate any but betrayel is the the thing that I hates. And more than that I hate betrayers.

"Which file is missing angre?" I said while closing my palm and making its fist,

"Boss , file of our total income cost with foreign dealers is missing" he says and I ordered him to find it anyhow in 6 hours.

"I will find it and what about that backstabber?" He ask in serious tone.

" you already know what we do with them angre, bring that coward in our torture room." I say with a smirk on my face and cut call. I even don't know what I will do with that person who dared to betray me, everybody know that once Vansh rai Singhania can can tolerate his own murder but betrayal is out of my list.

However I control my anger as I don't want to make Rohan fell afraid of me . Thinking about Rohan, I realised that my hand is not interlock with his. I look down And my eyes widened as I found Rohan nowhere around me. I look here and there hoping he will be near me only planning to do some prank on me as he always does. But no man he is nowhere to be seen.

A sudden fear crept my heart as till now Rohan has not been alone anywhere. And what is someone kidnapped him, as nowadays my rivals are increasing. I shake my head and put all my negativity thoughts aside and starts to search for my champ. My eyes glistened as he is only reason I am leaving. He is my only ray in darkness. No no I will not let anything happen to him. He will be here only, I will find him.