Part-18

Hello everyone, before posting this chapter I want to Do conversation with you all. First of all thank you everyone for giving this much love to my story, as a new writer I didn't expect to get this much view from you all. I noticed that from some of the past chapter many of you are commenting to clear the misunderstanding. Every story has its own flow,no doubt misunderstanding will be cleared and that too will be very soon. But every thing has its own time, the misunderstanding that took place between Riansh three years ago is somewhat big. I just can't clear every thing between them in a month of their meeting, it will take time Till then please be patient and enjoy the ongoing story. Upcoming chapter will be full of adventure for you all and you all gonna discover new faces of everyone, till then enjoy the story. And I promise that I will clear misunderstanding between them very soon when I feel that now right time has came.

Now enough of our talking and let's begin with the chapter. Do enjoy reading....

—————————————————————————
VANSH'S POV-

After I tell Ridhima to go in room she directly go to words room without any further explanation. When I am about to go my mom tell me to be patient with her, i nod giving her assurance. When I enter in the room she is standing near the glass wall connecting swimming pool to the room. She has her eyes stick on the ground and is playing with her fingers, She usually do this when she felt nervous.

" I need no nonsense, just tell me one thing clearly why do you take Rohan with yourself without informing anyone in the house." I asked her looking directly towards her. When she listen my question , She raised her head and our eye meet for sometime. I raise my eyebrow indicating to her that I need answer and not silence.

" actually in the morning I promised Rohan that I will take him to the park in the evening. So in the evening he suddenly remember and starts demanding to go to the park. I say him that once mom and daddy came from the neighbouring house little girl but she doesn't listen to me. I thought to inform Sia,Ishani or Aryan but three of them are in college, Asha tai  is also not present and other side Rohan was continuously saying one thing. I decide to go when he was on the verge of crying, so I take car keys and went out."Ridhima says while shattering and looking down not meeting his eyes.

" you can at least inform any of the worker present in the mansion at that time, then why you just go like this." I Said in a calm yet dangerous tone. I  was slowly approaching her step-by-step, like a lion do to his predator.

"Wo , Actually It totally slips from my mind as I was in hurry that time." She says while looking everywhere but not at me. This girl is getting on my nerves now. But I can't to do anything right now as I don't have any solid proof against her so I choose to be quiet until I found it. As soon as I reach near her, I quickly grab her by her arms very tightly that I think maybe it will leave a mark. I jerk her with a great force to make her look at me directly into my eyes.

" listen one thing very carefully, don't test my patience. What ever you have done today or might be planned to do I can't blame you today, because I have no proof against you. But I advise you to be careful because the day when I get a slight evidence against you, you will be exposed in front of my whole family. Last time I gave you the chance and didn't tell a single word to my family, but it won't happen this time. So be careful sweetheart." I Said is it while directly looking into her eyes. After sometime when she doesn't give me any response I left her and leave the room to spend some time with my child.

AUTHOR'S POV-

Like this two months of their marriage passed, But the equation Between Vansh and Ridhima is still same. Ridhima will wake up early in the morning before Vansh , and she will came into room at late night when when he is asleep. Whole day Vansh is in office. During Sunday also every time due to some reason everyone was busy, so they don't even speak properly during weekend. They both speak only when Rohan is around, or there is something important topic.