Part-21

AUTHOR'S POV-

"Have you gone mad aryan?" Mrs Chanchal rai Singhania was the first to break the silence in the air. She just can't bear that her son has married someone with her permission, and on that also he married to some middle class girl. She always wanted her daughter in law like Ragini, who belongs to rich family. After her demand of having rich daughter in law increased when Ridhima who is orphan and belongs to middle class family becomes daughter in law of this house. She thought that if her daughter in law is rich than she can have control over this Ridhima, but her son always have some other plan. So now her anger knew no bounds.

"Mom listen to me........." before aryan can complete his sentence she shows her palm to him indicating to stop right there. She angrily move towards them, and once reached near them she holds Aryan's collar and starts to scold him.

"Listen, ha... what listen? Have you left anything that you can explain now. Is this your age to get married? And who is this girl? You cannot make any girl daughter in law of this house who is from the street. Do you even consider to ask our permission before taking this step, and on that you inform media also about your marriage. Vansh doesn't even let our relatives to know about his marriage ,media is long away and you inform the whole world." As soon as she said this Ridhima felt some pain in her heart and for hiding her tears she bow her head down.

"Listen one thing very carefully aryan, I am not accepting this marriage. You better send this girl to wherever she comes from, and you what do you think ha? You will do some magic on my child and will marry him for his money and fame. Then no, a big no. My son is innocent but I will not get trapped in you this plan, you better yourself go away from our life or I has my own ways" Mrs Chanchal said this angrily, and also making disgusting face towards that girl like she is some trash or having an illness.

"Mom dad and everyone I know I have done wrong but believe me I have my own reason. Even I am ready to explain you all about that reasons with you, but please at least listen to me for once than whatever your decision is I am ready for it. Bhai at least you tell to everyone to listen my side of story also."aryan said pleadingly and with joined hands to everyone while that girl has her head bow down and her eyes is showing many emotions which is unreadable for now.

"We are not going to listen to yo...." Mrs Chanchal said but was cut off in middle by Vansh. He tells everyone that even our law gives everyone right to keep their side no matter he/she is innocent or criminal, then who are we to say no to aryan. We can At least give him one last chance to tell us his side of story before reaching to any final decision. All get agreed to this and dadi suggest everyone to seat in the garden area and then listen what aryan is saying. Everyone went to garden area and seat near fountain, while Rohan is playing with John, their dog. As all are seating in couple so this is the first time Vansh seat with Ridhima on the same sofa, though he is uncomfortable with that but he thought that for now some other matter is more important than his. Everyone now carefully pays attention to what aryan is saying, but our Mrs Chanchal is not at all interested but than also on dadi's clear warning she is now sitting with everyone.

"Her name is Dhara, she belongs to middle class family and she has no one except her mother. Her father die when she was just four and from then her mother is the one who handles whole house. We both meet each other on the first day of college, our first meet was not that much good but as the time flew we both fall in love with each other. I used to visit her home and even meet her mother, her mother knew everything about us and she was completely ok with our relationship. We both even used to go on the trips like Goa, Manali and many more with our collage group. I doesn't say it to anyone in our house because I thought no one will accept it and think that when right time will came I will tell to everyone. Everything is going perfectly but last week we got biggest shock of our life, Dhara informed me that she is one month pregnant. At that time I doesn't know what to do but one thing is clear for me and that is I can't run away from my responsibility and leave this girl. We are thinking of the way only when yesterday her mother died due to heart attack. Dhara got the biggest shock of her life and was not even in state to even control herself and today doctors inform me that it is not good for her and child. At that time without thinking anything I make her ready and take her to temple and got married with her. Now only you all tell me what should I do in that situation? Bhai you are father of a small child ,you very well know what is the feeling when doctors inform you about that great news and then after some days they told that this child is in danger. Even I am a rai Singhania and I can't run from my responsibilities as it is in my blood. And about media, I don't know from where they came. Believe me I don't call anyone, I have planned to first get married and then directly came to house and inform everyone. Now decision is yours but if it's possible then please try to accept us because I can't leave my wife and child alone when they need me the most." Aryan said it in a go not even missing a single information and pray in mind that everyone accept him and his wife.