Part-26

VANSH'S POV-

Today I woke up early and also call my special employees early in the office as today I have to complete many important pending work, because I know that once in village dadi will not even allow us to use our phone saying that it is time to spend with family not on work. In hurry I don't have my breakfast and also denied asha tai to make lunch, I will order something or will eat from canteen if I fell hungry. All of us start our work and in a blink of eyes its noon, all employees went for lunch break but I am not hungry so I thought to complete pending work. There is a knock and after my approval the person came and its none other than liza. Again this girl has wore an revealing shirt with mini tight skirt, oh god why can't she understand one damn thing that I am not interested in her.

"Sir as you don't bring tiffin today will you like to join me on lunch, believe me it will be so much fun." She said in a seductively while moving towards me slowly, this girl can never change. When she came and stand beside me I denied her saying I am not hungry. She again forces me but this time I strictly denied her and give her last warning to mind her own business. She gulps her saliva and nod her head in fear, she turn back and was about to go when her leg trips and she fall in my lap. In order to balance myself and her I clutch her from stomach, This girl is now getting on my nerves. I look angrily in her eyes while she was smilingly looking at me.

We hear door opening sound and when I see in the direction of doors, my heart almost came in my mouth. Ridhima is standing there with shock filled eyes, there is a tiffin box in her hands. She must came here to give me my lunch, but ohh god her timing is wrong. She miss understand everything, liza is still sitting in my lap while there my wife is seeing me like this, just great. After keeping tiffin box she left my cabin with flowing eyes, and I just look at her retreating figure and was in my own thought. Once she is gone I came out of my shock and jerk liza off me, she fell on the ground and I stand up and go in direction where Ridhima disappeared.

This is not right, she miss understood all things and I have to clear it, this are the thoughts in my mind when I was opening the door Of my cabin. But wait why will I give any explanation to her, why does I care if she see me with any girl. What is happening with me? Why I want to explain my side to her, why I want to prove myself innocent in front of her. Seriously this girl has done some magic on me.I instantly stop on my track And move back to my seat where Lisa was standing holding her elbow. This all is happening because of her, I instantly ordered her to get out of my cabin and show me her face when I will say. I also warned her that this is her last chance if she again do something like this then along with job she will also lose her life.

As I was not hungry I doesn't take my lunch and continue to do my work. Almost in the evening all office work gets complete, too hectic but now finally it's done. But again my deal with Chang is remaining and also there is some important thing which should be discussed with him. After informing all employee that now they can be free and office will be closed for one week I make my way towards the parking. After taking my car along with angrey we both went to orchid Hotel. On the way he inform me that Randhawa are finished now, their shares prices Has dash down and soon their company will be bankrupt. I smirk and appreciate him for doing his job well, that Randhawa's has done biggest mistake of the life by messing with rai Singhanias. I have given them one chance but I think that nowadays no one has value of a chance and was again repeating the same mistake, but get lost always the winner will be Vansh rai Singhania.

We reached orchid hotels and make our way towards private area of the hotel where Chang is already waiting for us with his bodyguards. Oh I think that today he will need them the most, And today he will also get to know that when you deceive Vansh rai Singhania even God himself cannot save you from him. We take our seat after greeting him and ordered one cappuccino for all of us. He begins with explaining how the next diamond consignment will enter in the market and how I will meet one dealer who will handle everything afterwards. Like this he said many thing to me but I was examining his each and every action. After sometime he completes and ask me to whether finalise the deal or not.