Part-8

VANSH'S POV-

I am about just going to say Ridhima to stop her drama and get out of my office as soon as possible. But at the same time very familiar voice came as soon as the door of my office opens. And the person is none other than my dad Mr AJAY RAI SINGHANIA. And from these point I know one thing for sure that I have no other option left and have to work with Ridhima.

My papa and Ridhima share very special bond like of father and daughter. I am the only one through whom they both meet. My dad knew nothing about what happen years ago, and also reality of this girl. I also don't want to say him as I knew that he loves Ridhima like his own daughter, and he might get hurt seriously after knowing her true colours.

And as expected my father take her in a bone crushing hug and kiss her whole face several times. He also ask about her whereabout and all. He shows his worry as a father towards her and there she is crying like she really care. I feel sorry for my dad as he doesn't knew her true colour and is living in illusion. He praises her for her work and position in company and also have some peaceful conversation with her. I was looking at her keenly looking at her every action. I think she should get some oscar for her mind blowing performance infront of my dad.

I was in my thinking when dad ask her about that thing thing that i am expecting not this time. And it is that where she is staying. I knew one thing for sure that if dad came to know that she is living in some hotel than he will definitely ask her, no no actually order her to stay in raisinghania mension. My anger knew no bounds by now. I can never imagine her to stay in my house.  If she agree to stay then one thing will be clear that she is definitely here for some reason.

I was looking at her with anger filled eyes . As i was standing behind my dad i was threatening her through my eyes, to say anything but not the truth. I think she also know it by now that telling the truth will only opens the gate of hell from now on and nothing else.

RIDHIMA'S POV-

I look at Vansh after Ajay papa ask me about my stay and i can clearly see he is not at all happy by only thinking of me staying at raisinghania mension. And also after seeing his anger today I knew one thing that he will destroy everything came in his way if I stay at raisinghania mension.Therefore I thought to take this matter seriously. I look towards ajay papa and see he is waiting for my answer.

" Actually papa I am living in hotel with my office mates, which is alloted to us by grey founders"
I replied slowly and pray to bappa in my mind that please ajay papa don't force me to go with him.

" WHAT.... my daughter is staying in some hotel when she has a luxurious mension to stay at. I am not listening to your any reason Ridhima you are coming with me and will stay with our family till your work gets over and that is final" Ajay papa said in a firm tone. The thing i am feared of became true. I don't know how to convince him but still i will try my best as I don't want to face Vansh's anger  in that house 24/7.

" I have surely came if I were a mere employee at grey founders but papa here the case is totally different. I am representative of my whole group and i have to stay there with them and handle everything". I said in hope that papa will not catch my lie. I mean common if any of us live anywhere grey founders will not bothered as its there profit only.

" i have make myself very clear to you Ridhima and i am not going to change my mind. So stop your argument and come with me. And you vansh, why are you standing like a statue from the time I came. Common young man she is your best friend just convince her to come with us" Ajay papa said it by turning towards vansh. I look towards vansh, he said nothing and was just looking at me with expressionless face. I understood at the moment that he will not say anything. I sigh mentally.