Part-10

RIDHIMA'S POV-

Clad in red party wear gown I am standing in- front of mirror wearing diamond ear studs. Maybe this is my last evening in this country. I called Sejal last night and inform her about my arrival, though I don't say her real reason otherwise she surely will have a fight with boss. I think now it's time to go and meet everyone for the last time. But this time I will not repeat that mistake again, I will inform Ajay papa and aunty before leaving the country do they doesn't get tensed like this time. I pick up the gift I brought for dadi and make my way outside of the hotel. On the way I meet Kabir, and as usual he starts his flirting. But today I am in no mood to handle his nonsense so I directly say him sorry and goes towards the cab that I booked. I seat in cab , give address to can driver and look outside at the busy street of Mumbai as drive drove away the car to given location.

INDRANI'S POV-

I don't know why today's kid doesn't understand anything easily. I clearly say to Uma Chanchal and Aryan that I don't want any part on my birthday. I simply want to go to temple and do puja for peace, but no they are adamant to celebrate my birthday. And here I am standing in garden of rai Singhania mension which is decorated with thousands of roses and fairy light. Some of the guest has already arrived, but where is my champ. Rohan is the one who is over excited from morning to celebrate this party and see now he is no where to be seen. I go towards main entrance to find him and there he is standing and seeing at a particular direction without blinking his eyes.

I look towards the direction he is seeing and what I see makes my heart cry in pain as he is looking towards a mother who is busy to sing lullaby for his son who is crying. I can see pain in Rohan's eyes though he never say to anyone but I know that he too miss the love and care of her mom. He ran inside the mension and I also follow him. He sit inside the temple looking at bapa.

"What are you thinking my child?" I ask him and also sit beside him. He simply looks down and not speak anything.

"Won't you tell your grandma, no no won't you tell your partner in crime what is bothering you?"I said and take him in my lap and kissed his forehead.

"Glanny (grany) lohan(rohan) ont(want) momma, lohan not chay(say) dad ach (as) I don't ont to make em(him) chad". He said and tears start to fell from her doe shaped eyes. Oh my baby, he is very much mature than his age. But now I have to do something.

"Rohan you know, I will tell you one secret. I am finding one good mumma for you. And I promise you that in short period of time I will find her". And as I say this line Rohan look towards me confused.

"But lohan mumma thele(there) neal(near) god" He said and pointed towards the sky.

"Yes Rohan I know your mumma is now with god, but my child god always help good people. As god himself cannot came every-time you need him so he will send one fairy in form of mother to you. I am finding that fairy only, if you find her then inform me I will ask her to be your momma. Ok dear." I said and as expected Rohan see me with hope in his eyes.

"Leally(really) glanny?" He ask still not sure wether I am saying truth or not.

"Yes dear, now don't seat like this much sad on my birthday. Go and enjoy the part outside maybe it is also possible that you fairy is outside only. If you find her than inform me ok." I said to which Rohan nods happily. He  jump from my lap and goes outside happily.

I sigh. Today I handled the situation but for how long? I have to do something and convince Vansh now as this matter can't be prolong now. In his sadness Vansh is not thinking about Rohan. But now it's enough. He has to think wisely for her son's future and I will surely make him realise that why his marriage is important. Not for him but for Rohan.