Part-7

Ridhima's pov:
After my meeting with kabir at doorstep I directly went to bathroom ad complete my daily morning rituals. I get ready in a black blazer and complete my look with a high ponytail and black heels. I then take my laptop and went to balcony and then I quickly messaged my boss regarding our work progress and then as usual I have my coffee and bread butter as a breakfast. After completing last piece of bread I look towards my watch and it shows that now it's time to leave for meeting. I don't know weather this meeting will be bad or good for me or rather it will be of profit or loss for my company, but I wish that plzz I doesn't have to face him.

Journey from hotel to Raisinghania enterprise is no less than a war. I don't know what is going to happen in next few minutes and that is what making me nervous as hell. But as usual I start to chant Bappa's name in my mind to keep myself calm and composed.

After 20 minutes which felt like 20 hrs we finally reached Raisinghania enterprise,and here I am standing in front of the main gate of the company. I make my way inside the company and my fellow members follow me. No doubt that interior of the office is comparable to the name that this company has in India. All things kept here sound richness in it. One lady came with polite smile and after making sure that we all are from grey founders only,she take us to conference room on 15th floor.

After reaching there I take my at last as I don't want to take any chance of him to be able to see me,so I found the darkest corner in the room and sat there. Kabir look at me with questioning eyes as he knows that I always seat at first while managing group but I ignore him for now and indicate him through my eyes to take seat. Once everyone was seated one Pune came and kept fresh fruit juice in front of us beside water bottle and ask everyone weather they want anything else. After the Pune is gone, one lady came and informe us that Mr raisinghania will be soon here. By Mr raisinghania what does she mean. Is she talking about him. No no this can't be true.

As I am in my thoughts, door of the conference room burst open and also the door to my worst fear gets open,as my heart won over my mind and there stand the VANSH RAISINGHANIA, in his whole glory. His aura  has a kind of dangerous glint in it that anybody can be afraid of. He appears thin than before and also dark circles bag under his eyes is saying the story of his sleepless nights, and I am sure his sleep is deprived because of her loss in his life.

He proceed towards projector and my heartbeat has by now reach till 100 beats/min. He starts to introduce himself and my ear has got  some sort of peace by hearing his voice after 3 years. As peace my ears and heart is feeling now I know the blunder will be created once he got to know about my presence in his office. His P.A explain everything to us and I must say they have done very nice work. Finally the point has came where I am going to came infront of him as he said every one of us to introduce over self one by one and than go out.

I just pray to god that he by now know everything  or atleast the haterd that he has for me in past is now reduced somewhat. Kabir has gone out by now and it's my turn now. I get up and fix my dress properly and make my way towards him. As the distance between us is decreasing my nervousness as well as heartbeat is increasing by no limits. And as expected, as soon as I introduce myself his head gets shoot up in my direction as he is looking at me with blood shoot eyes.

'HOW DARE YOU' he shouts making me to jump at my place and by now my palm and forehead is full of sweet. He starts and his each and every word is breaking me from inside. My body shakes up when he break the glass and his hand got broke during that process. A sudden fear gets crept around my heart by seeing the blood and I literally gets tensed about him that I forget our present situation and try to catch his hand for first aid. But he stopped me stating that my care is fake like me, I don't know that this is going to be that difficult. I wonder will he ever get to know about my innocence or he will always blame me like this whole life.

My last hope also get broke when he say me that I have no right yo call him by his name.  By now I somewhat got idea that he will never believe me if I also say him whole truth of that night then also, because the trust that we use to have in each other back the is gone by now.  Ohh god please help me this project is very important for me and he is saying me to leave this. How can I make him understand that If I leave it in middle than my boss will never allow me to enter in office again.

'Listen....' He starts to speak something but his statement get cut by cheerful voice of someone, and surprisingly that person has taken my name  so my head gets shoot up in his direction after wiping tears that has by now wet my shirt.

The person who has call me is none other than Vansh's dad mr AJAY RAI SINGHANIA. My eyes again get blurred with tears of joy as he is not less than father figure for me . An orphan like me has never thought to get father's love in whole life but Ajay papa has given me that love without any greediness to get something back. Through vansh I meet him and from than onwards he has never let me fell alone in my life.

I am in my thoughts when he take me in a bone crushing hug and starts to plant numerous kiss on my forehead. I fell that this is one of the best moment of my life as I have meet my Ajay papa after whole 3 years and he literally has tears in his eyes also stating that he also miss me a lot. I look towards Vansh through corner of my eyes and he as usual is looking towards me with hate and disgust.

Ajay papa broke the hug and start to scold me.
'Where have you Been till now Ridhima? Do you even know how much I am worried about you. I have kept world's best team after you in your searching process but they also have no signs of yours' he says in worried tone and I bow my head as I fell ashamed of myself as I don't even inform him about my shifting to Switzerland.

'Hey, just don't bow your head down ,And speak while looking in my eyes. Ok leave it if you don't want to say it but atleast say me for what is that important work that you have came here first and not at Raisinghania menssion.

I look at Vansh and than again at Ajay papa. He is looking towards me with questioning eyes and I know that I can never speak lie to him so I decide to tell him the truth.

'Actually, papà I came here as a group head of grey founders. I am guiding them on this project'. I say it while biting my lips and closing and opening my fist one of my habit when I am nervous or afraid of someone.

' ohh my child that sounds great. You have now grown that big that now you are handling group of a multimillionaire company.' He say and I see some sense of pride in his eyes that every father have in his eyes and voice when their child do something. I also fell good from inside as there is someone who is happy in my success rather than Sejal. I nod my head with gentle smile.

'Ahh leave all that, tell me one thing have you eat something from morning or not as I know you very well , that during college  time also on exam days h used to fo studies from morning instead of breakfast. But I hope it's not the case now.' Dad says while laughing and I also nod my head in bo while smiling with tears in my eyes. It is said smile and tears are two opposite things that never meet same as ocean and sky, but when you smile and cry together it is best moment of your life,and that is what happening with me right now. My happiness knew no bound after meeting with Ajay papa. He always make me fell positive in every situation.

'Ok so as per I know you will be in India for many months. So will you say me where are you staying right now?' He says and again Panick strike me as I know that Ajay papa will never allow to live me in hotel and will take me with him to Raisinghania mension. I look towards Vansh and he is literally looking at me like a raging bull. Oh god what will I do now.  I can't say truth to uncle and I can't also be able to lie to him.

—————————————————————————
So guys,

Here is the next part and what do you think, what will be Ridhima's next step? And do you like the bonding of Ajay and Ridhima?  Do tell me about it and your views in comment section. Will update next part tomorrow till the bye and take care....