Part-29

ARYAN'S POV-

After hearing the whole truth me and angrey are completely numb, I mean how can someone be so cruel or better to say disgusting. Ragini bhabhi's, no no that Ragini's sister did sucide because of her own mistake, Vansh bhai and Ridhima bhabhi has nothing to do with it. She clearly knows it that they are expelled by bhai because of their own mistake than how can she even think of avenging their death from bhai and bhabhi. All this has happened in the past, but I feared that whatever will happen now can may destroy everything. Bhai has done biggest mistake of his life by not hearing Ridhima bhabhi's side of truth and blaming her till now, he has hurt bhabhi to that extent that maybe by now it will be impossible for bhabhi to forgive him. I fell sympathy for him for the first time in my life as he has believed wrong person and because of that person he hurt the right one uncountable time till now. But one thing is bothering me till now that if Ragini bhabhi is alive then where is she now?

"If Ragini is alive then where is she now? And is she and her boyfriend still together till the date?" I ask the same question that arises in my mind to Dr Sameer, to which he nod his head.

" yes they both are together and right now both are leading a happy life in Dubai, after destroying someone's else life. But don't worry if you want to confront them then they are coming to Mumbai next week only. They both have decided not to come back India after that case but due to Ragini's ancestral property case they are coming and this news is confirmed as I got this news by my special agents." He says to which I raised my eyebrows, I mean why a doctor like him will put special agents behind a person. I ask him the same to which he replied after sometime.

"As I mentioned earlier that I am regretting my decision of helping them till this date also, after parting ways with them I doubt that they both can still do something else to destroy Vansh and Ridhima's life. They have done enough damage to them and I am also somehow by mistakenly part of it, I can't do everything right but I think that I will now not let anything wrong happen to them. So I put special agents behind them, so they can inform me about their actions time to time." He says and I literally think that he was regretting his every action that he does in past not knowing the actual truth.

I nod my head and at the same time angrey stops the recording, then we free Sameer from the ropes that we tied earlier. We said him that soon justice will happen to everyone and those who deserve punishment will be punished and that to with intrest of three years. I inform him that he can continue his work here in the village as a duty doctor and we will not interfere in any of his work as all the things he does in the is actually done by mistake without knowing the actual matter. He assured us that he is keeping his eyes on Ragini and his boyfriend shlok and if they do any activities than he will directly inform us. I look at the watch and its already 6 in the morning, I sigh as we doesn't keep the watch on time while knowing the whole matter. We thanked him again while assuring him to finish the matter soon and in turn he says that he will be there with us whenever we need him. We leave his house and drove to our house after sitting in the car, now only one thing is roaming in my head that what will be bhai's reaction when he will get to know the whole matter. And more than that how will bhabhi forgive him as bhai has crudely her soul, her inner confidence, her identity completely. Will bhai ever be able to gain her trust, her love again that she has for him in the past. I hope so everything will be ok soon.

Thinking about all this I doesn't know when we reach the house, angrey park the car and he said me that we have to inform bhai the whole truth as soon as possible. If not said on time than he will continue to hurt bhabhi unknowingly and whole situation will become worse than before. We decided to talk with bhai after having breakfast all alone and also for safety we inform Sameer that if needed we will call him. We entered inside the mansion and as in village breakfast is early,dadi and Ma was informing all the servants to prepare traditional dishes of our village for everyone. There is a lot of hustle bustle in Our home as it is being decorated by workers for the puja that will take place at night and the dinner party for all villagers. Dadi see us and came to us, she ask us that where we were in the early morning? To which angrey handle the situation by saying that we has gone for morning walk. Dadi nods her head and ordered us to get ready fastly and wear something traditional as one the old priest of us and sarpanch with his whole family is visiting us at 9 and also we had puja at night, after greeting her by we make our way to start the new day and to complete all the remaining work of the past.

VANSH'S POV-

I woke up due to the some water drops that fall on my face, and when I open my eyes one of the best view came in-front of my eyes. Ridhima is standing in-front of mirror  which is placed beside my bed and was drying her hairs. She has wore green off shoulder blouse with pink saree and has wore bangles in one hand while watch in other, and her neck is adored with nuptial chain. Time to time few droplets were coming on my face as she was drying her hair with towel but for once also my eyes doesn't blink as I was busy in admiring the goddess in-front of me. She was getting irritated by the dripping of water from wet hairs indicating that she is in some hurry maybe preparing breakfast, but who cares. Right now she is looking so cute and beautiful at the same time that I forgot even I have to get ready.

 Right now she is looking so cute and beautiful at the same time that I forgot even I have to get ready

.Ridhima's outfit.
(Picture credit goes to google)

I was admiring her that is when I notice that she is now struggling as her wet hairs got tangled with her nuptial chain, after a lot of try when she doesn't succeed she start to stretch her hairs. Oh god this girl, I immediately stand up and ordered her to wait making her jump at the place she was standing. She turn around and looks at me in shock and somewhat confusingly. I slowly goes towards her and stand exactly at an inch distance from her. We are so close that I can fell her breath and even her heartbeat, damn it she also get affected by my presence. I slowly take my hands towards her neck and and starts to untangle her hairs from the nuptial chain. She hisses when by mistake I pull her hair tightly, K slow down the process and by looking into her eyes I start to untangle it. Her hairs got untangled but I was so lost in her doe eyes that I didn't acknowledge when my hands travel to her bare waist and my face move closer to hers. We are so close, our lips are just a tip away and I am continuously looking in her eyes. I am about to seal my lips with her when suddenly by looking in the same eyes I remember her true face, I remember what she really is behind this innocent mask of her. I remember that behind this innocent eyes there is actually a greedy woman who can do anything for herself. I leave her with a jerk and move towards the bathroom, she is the same woman who kill my love and here I am lusting over her. From past some days I am thinking about her the way which I shouldn't, how can I even get trap in her beautiful lies. I have to became the old VR who is ruthless and heartless, I should never get affected by her presence anymore and if it happens again I have to remind myself that she is one who is responsible for my messy and lone life.I get ready for the day in white kurta and go downstairs to start a new day.

__________________________________

Heya guys.

This is short update really sorry for that but will give you next update soon and big. Tell me your view about this chapter in comment section. Till then take care and byy.