Part-11

VANSH'S POV-

Mom gain our attention as she yell surprise very loudly from behind. We all turn back to see what surprise mom must have planned for dadi. And as expected it is none other than Ridhima. She meet everyone one by one with tears in her eyes. I mean wow she surely deserves oscar for her performance. I am not shock much like others as I already meet her daily in my office but when my son call her fairy, I am in a complete shock. Now how on the earth my son also knows her. But what my son demands is completely out of the box.

He wants Ridhima as his mother. He is saying dadi to make her his mother, like Ridhima is some thing that he is demanding of. I look towards her and she is also freezed on her place. This must be some of her cheap game plan only to enter in my life again, but I will not let that happen. And never as a mother of my child.

"Rohan do you even know what you are speaking". I told him somewhat angrily as he need to learn discipline and how to behave in social. I mean he cannot just ask anyone to be his mom.

"Dadi chay lohan faily ill(will) tome(come)ach(as)youl(your)moma". He said and I look towards dadi. How can she say something like this to a child of 2 years. She clearly knows that Rohan take small small things ver seriously.

"Glanyy che(she) ich(is)leally a faily.che elp (help)me in mall to find dad". Said Rohan,and now I understand that on that day about which fairy Rohan is speaking about the whole day. Ohh so now I get it, it is Ridhima only. I can't believe it she doesn't even spare my child.

"Glanny i ony(only)ont(want)faily ach my moma. Pleach achk hel(her)." He says and wow I am first time in my life very very confused on how to handle the situation. I make some attempt to make Rohan understand but he is not listening to me.

"Rohan I am saying you last time, it is not possible. Be a good child and understand this thing very clearly". I said to Rohan in an angry tone that by now there is some tears in his eyes. I regretted doing that.

"Vansh is this the way to talk to child, come with me inside I want to discuss about very important thing to you". Dadi said to me . I also notice that she signals something to mom through her eyes. I can bet that there is something going on in mind of dadi and mom. I sigh and followed dadi as I also has to discuss something very important with her.

—————————————————————————

Hey guys,

I know this is very short update but i promise i will update next and long chapter by tonight till then take care and by. Do comment your views on what will be Vansh final decision.