Part-22

Hello everyone so before starting the chapter I want to warn you all that this chapter contains some mature stuff. Its not that mature but somewhat. So if you doesn't fill comfortable than skip it.                         
———————————————————————

AUTHOR'S POV-

After small gathering on the terrace everyone depart for their room, Ridhima also after half hour came in the room thinking that by now Vansh must fall asleep and as per his instructions she can enter now in the room. As she enter in the room she notices that  Vansh is not in the room, she examine swimming area and garden but he is also not there. She assumed that maybe he is with Rohan in his room, so she thinks to take shower. She hurriedly go in the closet and change into the bathrobe, after that she goes in the bathroom. She closes the bathroom door and when she turn she collides with a wall, no no it is not a wall. But is a well built body. After recovering from the shock when she looks up, to her horror its none other than her husband Vansh rai Singhania.

Vansh holds her by her arms and dragged her to the other end of the bathroom till both collides with the wall. In that process his hand by mistaken touch shower button and shower gets on. As it is overhead shower, they both in a second gets drenched in water. Vansh is just in his towel and his upper milky white body is clearly visible. As Ridhima's bathrobe is of white colour and that to of chiffon clothe, it become transparent. Her whole body is clearly visible and that cloth is doing nothing to hide it. Because of cold water her nipples erect and due to the close proximity Vansh can fell it on his chest. They both felt like electricity is passing through their blood and both are looking in each other's eyes with many emotions, though Vansh still has haterd for her in his eyes but Ridhima is seeing him with the emotion that is unreadable fir now.

"Why. Are. You. Here? After my clear warning also what are you doing here at this time. Can't you just wait for some time till I came out or your hormones are at peak today? Ha sweetheart answer me. I can help you with that if that is the problem." He said shamelessly with manic smirk, and tone in which he said it fell like he is giving Ridhima a felling of slut and also showing her place in his life. Fearing of her breakdown in-front of him, she looks in other direction. But seems like Vansh doesn't like it, he jerks her and held her by her waist and pull her incredibly close to her. They are that much close that not even air can pass through them, they can hear each other heartbeat. Their upper body is stick with each other , Vansh lifts her up by her waist till she reaches to his face leve and due to this lifting Ridhima's bathrobe displaced revealing her cleavage till deep down to her naval.

"When I am asking something, I want answers. I don't like when someone ignores me. So sweetheart my question is what are you doing here.?"Vansh says by bringing his face close to her ear, and when he was speaking his  lips sometimes accidentally touches her earlobe which gave tingling sensation to Ridhima. Her breathing became automatically heavy with heartbeat 100 bpm, her cheek grew  red due to their position. This is completely a new felling for her, she never felt like this before. However composing herself she replied while shuttering and breathing heavily.

"I..I came in the room and af..after not finding you in the room, I..I thought you will be with Rohan. So after cha....changing in bathrobe I came here for ta...taking shower. Be.. believe me I didn't do it pur...purposely." She said while looking down and not meeting his eyes. Her wet folds spreads on her face which Vansh removed with other his other hands.

"Is it so? Sweetheart." He said and rubbed his entire body with her . Ridhima looks at him with shock, water was dripping down from her forehead to lips then was disappearing in her cleavage through her long swan like neck.  Vansh slow keep his second hand behind her neck and bring her closer. He was eying her lips where water is dripping like a honey, he slowly goes near her lips. Their lips are so close that if anyone move forward an inch also then they will end up in kissing. Ridhima close her eyes felling him while Vansh gaze her face like he is reading something in her. Ridhima open her eyes when she fell his hands roaming on back, he slides his hand down and grab her by her thighs. Ridhima eyes widened with his this action.